Chapter Three - The Future

-3rd Person-

Ben stormed out of the office and it was long before Breanne asked to be left alone. Audrey and Harry complied and left the Queen to her thoughts. The two of them strolled through the halls together.

"The Council brought up Bree marrying, today." Harry commented. Harry had come to confide in the blonde woman turned dark haired once more, despite always being best friends with Uma, Audrey had a deeper understanding of him since they were connected.

"We knew it was coming. It had to." Audrey replied taking his arm. "How did Bree reply?" she wondered

"She pacified them with a compromise, they're bringing potentials to her birthday celebrations ." he answered then huffed out a breath. Audrey knew the reaction he would have, but he was loyal to Bree that he would never speak out how much he was hating the subject. It had been obvious to Audrey that Bree and Harry had gotten closer during their months away. Even more obvious was the act that Harry was completely in love with the young Queen.

"And how do you feel?" she didn't need to ask but she did, it was her hope that he would at least acknowledge it so that he could attempt to reconcile with the fact that the two had no future.

"What do you think?" he grumbled "It doesn't matter how I feel, she has her duty and I know that." Harry refused to let his feeling in anyway jeopardise Bree's future as Queen. Not when he had helped to fight so hard.

"She does"

That night as Harry slept in his rooms at the castle, he dreamt of her, his thoughts were of her and something he thought they could not have.

War of Hearts - Ruelle

A crash outside his door woke him up, he was groggy as he pulled himself out of bed and opened the door. There staring at him blankly was Breanne.

"Bree?" he wondered but she didn't say anything "Bree." he tried again. She opened her mouth as a yellow mist clouded over her eyes

"Bree! No Breanne! No!" he heard his voice in despair. He realised she was having a vision, one that involved him. Breanne closed her mouth and her eyes drooped shut before she collapsed. he reached out just to catch her and lifted her up into his skinny yes strong arms. He cradled her in worry then looked around, no one else had been woken up. Harry decided to take her pack to her apartment.

He adjusted her for a better grip and made the walking in the silent dimly lit corridors. When they arrived back he laid her down in her bed and covered her back up. Harry moved a lock of her hair back and tucked it behind her ear. Thoughts had been swirling around his head and he made a decision. He ran out and nodded towards Audrey's room. he knocked on her door furiously till she answered

"Harry, what the hell it's midnight."

"It's Bree." he breathed heavily and that woke her up "She sleepwalked to my room, while she was having a vision. I don't know what but I heard myself." he explained. Audrey grabbed her robe and they head back to Bree's apartments but before they could get there they found Bree up again and wondering about still in a sleeping state.

"It must be one hell of a vision if she can't stay put." Audrey commented. Harry lifted the Queen back up and they headed back.

"You think? You remember the last time she had crazy action vision." he retorted and laid her back down in bed. Audrey grabbed two comfy chairs and sat them next to the bed, the silent agreement that they would stay to watch over her. Audrey then grabbed some blankets and the two settled down.

---------

The morning sun flooded into Breanne's room the next morning and the Queen slowly began to wake up. Her eyes blinkered open and she rubbed them while yawning. As she pulled herself around she noticed two figures sat nest to her.

"What the..." she mumbled "Audrey, Harry!" she woke them up and they jumped. Both pulled themselves around a bit.

"Why are you here?" she questioned. The two looked at each other then back at her.

"Well you sleep walked to my room last night. Your vision." Harry answered and Breanne looked confused "You do remember your vision right?"

"No." Harry sighed and explained what had happened that night shocking, Breanne as she failed to remember what she had seen.