Chapter Eleven - Pure Love

Though Breanne was not dead, she was still under the spell with no sign of waking up. The city was informed and that until a way without true loves kiss or letting Hades loose again could be found. Adam would return as King with Lucas as his second. The people wanted to pay respect to the Queen who gave herself to protect her people in more ways than one.

Adam created a glass room for his daughter to sleep peacefully and for the people to watch over her as she watched over them. She was laid to rest and people gathered for miles outside the Cathedral, holding candles in vigil for their fallen Queen. Harry and Audrey stood there hollowly as their friend and Queen laid their motionless. Uma looked between her friend and Breanne then looked all around before landing on Jay. Her head tilted slightly as her mind processed what felt like a million thoughts. Till it clicked. Her head snapped back to be Best Friend and first mate.

She grabbed Harry by the arm and dragged him to the side of the Cathedral. He struggled against her grip.

"Uma, what are you doing? Now is not the time for anything...." she cut him off before he could go on a rant.

"Kiss her." she interrupted making him shut up.

"What?" he asked

"True Love's kiss will wake her up, it will break Maleficent's spell like always. Kiss her." she insisted

"Jay already tried that and it didn't work." he huffed rolling his eyes at her

"Weren't you paying attention? Her Uncle was right. She wasn't in love with him anymore. He betrayed her, he wasn't there for her. Why would she love him like that? But you, you followed her everywhere, you believe in her, you dropped everything you know to follow someone you barely knew because you trusted her. She trusts you, she loves you. In fact I'm surprised that I'm the first to figure it out. it's not like you tried to keep your attraction a secret." she ranted

"It won't work."

"Harry, don't be so dumb." she sighed "Tell me if you could would you trade places with her right now?" she asked

"Yes." he answered without hesitation making Uma smirk "Just because I would doesn't mean I can wake her up."

"Then prove me wrong. What do you or anyone else have to loose, humm." she inquired and he looked back to where Breanne laid.

but Harry is singing it.

Harry grabbed a large candle stick stand and looked back at everyone before swinging back and smashing the glass. Everyone gasped. He dropped the stand and it landed with a crash against the glass. He walked through the sea of glass his boots crackling against it as he took Breanne's side.

Harry was convinced that it would never work though he loved her beyond what he thought a pirate could love. He stroked some of her hair as he hovered over her for a moment, before leaning downed placing his lips gently against hers. A ripple of magic emitted from then and ran out across the crowd. He pulled away and stared down at her.

Breanne's eyes fluttered opened, with a small gasp and her gaze was welcomed by his.

Harry had broken the curse with true love's kiss.

"Harry." she whispered she raised her hand to his cheek and he held it there. He helped her sit up and there was a loud cheer breaking the moment between the two.

-Breanne-

I was brought back to the castle and wrapped up in warm blankets and given some hot coco. I sat on the steps leaning to the throne leaning in Harry's arms with Audrey sat on the other side of me.

"I don't understand?" I heard Jay. He and the others had joined the two of us

"What's they're to understand?" Uma sasses

"Yeah, True Love's Kiss broke the spell, obviously?" Gil added making me smile up at Harry. He kissed my head. I guess the secret was out now. I mean there was no hiding the fact that we did love each other despite our agreement, an agreement that doesn't matter now. Not even the council would mess with a True Love Kiss.

"Sweetheart, what do you remember?" Mom asked me and I thought about it.

"People trapped." i answer " They were the farthest away from the door and we're trying to avoid the cross fire. I cleared a way and the two of us helped them get out. Then tiredness"

"I know you have just awoken my dear but, the people and the council will be asking what you want to do with your brother and Mal. Given what happened before the attack." Granny commented

"Mom she's just broke free of a spell, give her a minute." Dad sighs

"I am just stating a fact. They may no long bring up of who she will be with given the fact Harry gave her a True love's Kiss. But there are more things to worry about, she will never stop being a Queen." Granny retorted

"Enough." I sigh and stood up "There is no need to cause a scene, I know what to do with Ben. What I should have done with him since I took the crown." I lift my head up higher.