Chapter Seven - OH- no

-Breanne-

The date for the trial had been set. It had thrown me through a loop, which is why I was now horse riding with Audrey. It had been a while since it was just the two of us and it was nice, having her back as my best friend and one of my close confidants.

"Easy." I pulled back the reigns slowing Buttercup down. Audrey did the same with Rose.

"Are you having second thought about the trial?" she wonders breathing heavily. I shook my head.

"It's not that. It's just ever since Ben and Mal were arrested it feels like something bigger is coming. But I can't see anything." I admitted frustrated. Audrey glanced out onto the horizon then back at me.

"That may not be exactly true. Do you remember when you woke up to Harry and I by your bedside?" she wondered and I nodded remembering "Well we said that you had sleepwalked to Harry's room but that's not all. Harry said it was like you were having a vision. He didn't know what, but it was like how the others described what happened to you at Cotillion. Your mouth opened and a part of the future came out. He heard himself screaming for you, he said he sounded like he was in so much pain." she explained

"But I don't remember what I saw." I adjusted myself "The enchantress said that if I don't remember it, it's supposed to come to pass, whatever is going to happen. It has to and i have to be okay with that." the feeling of anxiousness didn't ease up now that I knew something was coming and I had to let it be.

-3rd Person-

What Breanne didn't know is that Hades had snuck into the castle while everyone was about their daily business. He had a purpose for being there and this purpose would cause a bang at the trial. He entered what used to be Mal's bedroom and looked around. To be honest it wasn't hard to find who he was looking for. His daughter kept his ex wife's Lizard form on display in a tub.

"Well hello again, Leffie." he smirked leaning down. Maleficent scurried towards the pane in front of her looking up at Hades "She got you good didn't she" he chuckled

"That's my girl." he mused then took a deep sigh "Now, I'll be honest restoring you and letting you loose again is the last thing I would want to do but our girl needs us so..." he trailed off and opened up the top to take her out. He laid Lizard Maleficent on the floor and retrieved his ember which was the first stop on his little revival tour. Hades waved his arms making a circle and the lights turned blue as a green smoke started to swirl around, rising higher and higher till it cleared away revealing a restored human Maleficent.

"Hades." she glared at him, making the man roll his eyes. "You've aged." she commented

"Yet you still remain the only evil hag you are. Enough with the glaring and vague insults. Our daughter needs us." Maleficent stood straighter with a firm glare set on her features.