Chapter Ten - Heartbreak

-3rd Person-

Breanne stopped mid sentence and gasped, a look of shock crossed her face as a look of confusion crossed Harry's. Breanne's eyes closed and she fell towards Harry who caught her. He looked past her and saw a smirking Maleficent pulling her staff into a upright position. Everything seemed to slow down for him.

"Bibbidi, Bobbed Boo!" Fairy Godmother arrived knocking out the two and the Royal Guard rushed in removing the magical items from the two and cuffing them.

"Bree! Breanne. No!" Harry shouted as he held her in his arms. Things returning to normal speed. Fairy Godmother turned her attention to the two and gasped.

"Harry." FG stepped forward

"No! Leave her alone!" he shielded Breanne from FG then slipped his arms under her legs and lifted her up into his arms. Her head lolled backward as Harry turned around and stumbled out of the courts and onto the streets.

"We need Medics!" Fairy Godmother shouted and the people turned their attention to them. It feel silent.

"Breanne." Adam breathed running over to his daughter and Harry. Belle was hot on her husbands heels joining them as the people watched in shock.

"What happened?!" Audrey shoved her way through the people she had exited with.

"Maleficent. She caught her off guard. It was... a moment."  Harry answered as a gurney came over and he laid her down then brushed some of her hair out of the way. Audrey looked back as Hades and Maleficent were being dragged out. Breanne was taken away and the rest of the guard escorted the ambulance away. Harry put his hand to his head not knowing what had just happened and how it happened. But something did click in his head.

"Audrey, Audrey, this was the vision she had, the attack and what Maleficent did to her, that what she saw and my reaction is what i heard." Harry held onto the brunette's shoulder

"Oh my god." she covered her mouth. Harry saw a shocked Ben and Mal, and fury took over. He stormed over to the two

"This is on you." he pointed his hook at them.

"I didn't know they were back. How could I have been locked up!" Mal defended herself

"You couldn't just take responsibility Aye? You had to drag this out and put her in a impossible position with this trial. They came to protect you and Breanne may die protecting everyone else."

"This isn't Mal's fault." Ben defended and Harry punched. Ben held his face, his lip bleeding

"You should be ashamed to call yourself brother."

-----------

Breanne was brought back to the castle and she was checked over. Her family and friends waited outside of her room and the country waited with baited breath. The doctor stepped out and closed the door behind her.

"I have good news and bad." he started "The good news is that she has not passed on and what Maleficent hit her with isn't cause for death."

"And the bad?" Agatha questioned

"Maleficent cursed her with a sleeping spell." Jay who stood at the back with Evie listening in but not apart of the group looked to his friend before speaking up.

"A sleeping spell?" everyone turned to him "But if its a spell then it can be broken." he pushed himself past the others and into Breanne's room. He took her side the looked up at the others who had also entered

"I've broken a spell before, remember. True Love's kiss." he leant over.

"I doubt that it will work young man." Xander glowered at the villain kid. But that didn't stop Jay from trying. He pressed his lips against hers. Like he had done so many times before and like when he broke the love spell. Yet when he pulled back and stared at her, she did not wake. She did not move.

"Wow narcissistic much?" Lucas commented making Jay look up at him "In case you've forgotten, you betrayed her. Why would she continue to love a traitor like you?" he folded his arms

"But...I love her." he replied

"You could have fooled us." Agatha retorted and turned to her eldest son "We have to figure out what happens now. With Breanne under a spell and unable to rule on technicality the crown falls back to Ben. Which can't happen."

"Why not?" Belle questioned and Agatha sighed

"Because he was convicted of almost killing his sister. That and the people will never stand for it. So i suggest you make quick work of making it known that until Breanne wakes up you will take back the title of King." Agatha answered "With Lucas as the next in line. Given you have no more heirs." Adam nodded and sighed