Chapter Seventeen - Wedding Prep

So I'm not going to cover ever single piece of wedding preparations. I'm going to cover the animations have put out as well.

-Breanne-

May 18th was the day that had been set for the wedding. The invitations had been sent out and we had began on planning. I observed over some of the details, the wedding would be for everyone but it would be an intimate reception with friends and family. I went to find Audrey, which these days wasn't hard, she was in the dance studio. I leant against the door frame watching and waiting and once she made her last move I started to clap.

"I thought you would be busy with wedding preparations." she breathed heavily

"I am, right now." I pushed my self off the door frame and walk in further " Speeches." she laughed

"That's something you and Harry have to do yourselves." she had some water and I grinned

"And what about the maid of honour and best man?" I tilted my head and she stopped

"Are you..."

"Audrey, you are my best and most trusted friend. Will you be my maid of honour?" I ask sweetly and her jaw dropped

"Of course!" she wrapped her arms around me and her water splashed against my hair "Oh sorry" she pulled away with a broad smile.

-------

The wedding was drawing closer by the day. We had already done the invitations, flowers, maid of honour which was Audrey and Best Man which was Gil, well it was a shared responsibility as much as Gil was Harry's best friend speeches and Gil didn't make sense to Harry which is why, in church Gil and Uma would be up front with him. Gil would be in charge of the rings and getting him there. Uma had the speech of a lifetime.

I walked into the throne room, Harry was already there. Today was the cake tasting it was one of the final things aside from my wedding dress and Harry's suit.

"The Three Best Bakeries in Auradon sent over miniature versions of cakes for us." I comment taking his arm and leaning my head on his shoulder

"How much more of this is there. Marriages on the isle were never this, boring." he sighed

"Yes well, it was never a royal wedding. It never involved a Queen and a future King." Harry's head doubled back but he never said anything else. "Well I'm hungry." I sat down and grabbed a fork. Harry joined me doing the same. We took a bite of the first cake.

"Is that, Scottish Whiskey?" he asked and I nodded, Merida had given us some on out travels and it was strong but worth it because it tasted great

"Merida put in the suggestion." I chuckled "I like it, doesn't beat the drink but I like it." he hummed in response. I slid that one away and brought another one forward, Harry took the fist bite and screeched up his nose.

"That, is..." I took a bite and coughed

"Awful. I mean a splash of whiskey is one thing but what is that" I cough and take a quick gulp of water. "Ugh next." we took a bite of the third cake and I hummed.

"Now that's nice." I took another bite and Harry agreed "Blueberries with vanilla could bean"

"This one." he spoke with his mouth full but I agreed.

----------

I was joined by my Mom, Granny and Audrey over the several months for designing and making my wedding dress. I wanted something not as traditional like I had done with my coronation dress. They were waiting for me as I was helped to dress behind the screen. Once it was fitted, I covered my mouth in shock. It was beautiful.

I stepped out in front of everyone who were talking as they waited but stopped on my stepping out. I couldn't help but beam as I stood on the small podium.

"Oh, Breanne." Mother breathed as I was fitted with a headband and a veil. "You look stunning."

"Thank you."

"She does, doesn't she. A new Queen for a new Generation. But i must ask are you sure you don't want your crown?" Granny questioned

"Yes, I am a woman marrying not a Queen marrying." they tilted their head slightly " You know what I mean "Just for this moment I'm Breanne not Queen Breanne." The nodded approvingly.

-------

-3rd Person-

Harry knocked on the door of the Matriarch of the family. Once he was given the okay to enter he did. Agatha was reading and laid down her book on the table.

"Harry to what do I owe the pleasure?" she wondered with a small smile

"I wanted to ask you something, it's about a comment Breanne made but she's so caught up with the wedding and her duties." Agatha gestured for him to sit which he did "Bree referenced to me being a future King but when she was previously talking about future with the Ambassador council, she made it clear they would only be Consort." Agatha hummed then lowed her glasses.

"I'm going to be plain with you Harry. It all comes down to pedigree and background. Those she would be entertaining all come from some Royal family whether it be sons, grandsons or nephews. For them being sole King they would end up taking place over Breanne. Seen as you have no such problem you can be on equal footing without challenging your future wife." Harry nodded sort of understanding.