Chapter Twenty - A new King

So this is the last chapter of book five. Before anyone asks there is no book six yet. I'm at a bit of a road block with Breanne again. So please don't start hassling me about another book. Any updates or first peeks will most likely be on my Instagram.

Enjoy

3rd Person-

Over a month later the castle and the country was abuzz with the upcoming coronation for Harry. It was mere days away and everything was being set up, security plans were being run through tirelessly. Breanne sat in her office going over some paper work when there was a knock and Harry entered. Breanne beamed at the sight of him.

"Harry, to what do I owe the pleasure?" she stood and left her desk.

"Well, the thing is, sweetheart, is that I don't know how to do the whole coronation thing." he clasped his arms nervously.

"The coronation thing?" she scowled in confusion "You mean where you walk down, kneel, make a promise, get crowned and sit next to me?"

"Yeah." Breanne hummed then went to the other side of the room.

"Okay, walk towards me, slowly." Harry did as he was told "your arms, I love how you walk but this one occasion is not like your stalking someone. Relax your arms to the side. He fixed himself and carried on walking towards her.

"Perfect. Now bend the knee." he knelt down "Then comes the crown and you make your promise." she pretended to place the crown on his head

"Then she will bless you and you will be King and sit beside me." Breanne chirped as she smiled down at her husband then offered her hands for him to take. He did so and raised back to his feet.

----------

3 days later, the streets filled once more like they had done for the wedding all to see the new King arrive. nearing three years since Breanne took the crown and soon she would be joined by her chosen King and husband, her pure love. Breanne wore a simple gown this time and her crown, she left first. Breanne wanted Harry to have this moment to himself on her way to the cathedral she smiled and waved at the crowds.

Meanwhile Harry paced nervously in his coronation robes. He wasn't quite as nervous as he was on his wedding day but it was a close second. It was simple enough day, Breanne had done it and it seemed painless enough. It was his turn to make his way out and stepped into his carriage and set off. When he reached the cathedral, Breanne was waiting for him at the top of the steps.

"You're doing great." she whispered in his ear as he joined her. Then kissed his cheek and stood back. "If you get nervous just, focus on me okay." he hummed and then made her way inside. People bowed and curtsied to Breanne as she made her way to the front and sat on her throne. She rest her arms on the side and the doors opened. Harry took Breanne's advice and had his arms relaxed at his side and kept his eyes on her. Fairy GodMother came forward and curtsied to Breanne as Harry took the few steps up and knelt down. Harry's eyes blinked and flickered to FG, who lifted up the Kings crown and moved over to Harry hovering over his head for a moment. She placed it down and Harry felt a sense of heaviness to it and a lot of responsibility .

Audrey stepped up to help live up the glass casing and Breanne stood up to take the wand and hand it it over to FG.

"Do you solely swear to help govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" FG asked him

"Aye.." he cleared his throat "I promise to do...so." FG dubbed his shoulders

"Then it is my honour to bless the new King." Harry stood up as FG moved down and took his place on the throne next to Breanne. She beamed with such happiness and held out her hand to him which he took.

"Long Live the King!" Breanne gazed toward her husband for a moment who sat taller on the throne next to her. She then turned back to face everyone else.

---------

note for editing me - High Hopes lyrics and song and description

Everyone was dancing and having a good time but it wasn't to last because just as it was getting into the height of the night, out of nowhere and dark grey clouds rolled it and thunder sounded so loud that everyone became quiet. Harry and Breanne looked up to the sky confused, it was forecasted to be a clear day and night.

A bolt of lightning hit the stage and the people screamed running away from it. Breanne and Harry ducked in the split second and when it the chaos cleared the two slowly rose to notice three figures on the stage. Harry withdrew his sword and a swirl of yellow smoke transformed Breanne as the prepared to fight. The figures were three men of clearly different ages from left to right, there was the oldest man with shaggy dark hair and a scowl on his face. Next to him was a considerably younger man who brushed himself off and then there was the youngest looking of the three he was obviously different because his eyes glowed yellow.

All three sets of eyes narrowed in on a fighting ready Breanne and Harry.

"Hi Mom. Hi Dad." the middle of the three spoke first "We need to talk." Breanne and glanced at each other in shock.