Chapter Nineteen - Reception

-Breanne-

"Introducing the new Mr and Mrs Hook!" Audrey declared as the doors to the ballroom opened. Harry and I entered to cheers of our wedding party. i laughed running in with him. he twirled me around and I curtsied to him, he bowed to me before we took our places for the wedding breakfast. My family, friends and delegates enjoyed the most heavenly meal, which was followed by speeches then dancing and mingling.

"Ladies and Gentleman is is now time for the first dance." Dad announced. I met back up with Harry on the dance floor and joined with him.

I get to love you - ruelle

"Are you happy?" I asked as we danced

"Yes, Sassanach" he leant in and kissed me which i happily returned. We idled around the dance floor till the song ended.

"May I cut in?" I heard the familiar voice of my brother. Harry glanced at me and i nodded. Harry stepped away and I joined with Ben. The two of us began to dance and I sighed looking anywhere but him.

"The first of us to be married. Congratulations." he commented but I didn't reply "Breanne, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" My eyes met with his

"I'm not having this conversation on my wedding day, Benjamin."

"We haven't had a conversation since I renounced my proposal and my title, Bree." he retorted

"Don't call me that. you don't get to call me that anymore." I snap at him

"Your my sister."

"Oh, now I'm your sister? Where was that brotherly love when you were pumping me full of life threatening drugs because I was a so called threat to your precious Mal." I sneered "Your still blind as you ever were, Benjamin." I stepped away from him.

"A apology is meaningless, you almost killed me. How could i ever trust you again?" I walked away from him and clicked my fingers, my wedding gown transformed into a shorter dress for the night.

"Juju." Lucas caught my attention and took my hand in his "A frown shouldn't be on that face, come on." he pulled me back out onto the dace floor, which removed my from and made me laugh as the two of us started to dance.

Once we finished Uncle Xander took his place. I smiled softly and we waltzes

"Always the graceful dancer my dear." he commented before I could answer Dad cut in. I rested my head against his chest and he wrapped me up in his embrace. The song came to a end and I looked up at my Dad. he kissed my head then handed me back to Harry, who twirled me around and brought me into his arms. The two of us danced for what felt like a happy forever.

------

Many people went to bed as the night went on, but not us. I hadn't let my hair down in a minute and now there was karaoke. Audrey and I were jumping around singing, when I was pulled off stage by Harry and swooped me onto his arms.

"Let's go." I laughed as Audrey quickly took the microphone. I gave them a little wave as the two of us left for the night.

sorry it's such a rubbish filler chapter.