Prologue: A Master's Upbringing [2/2]

This starts off the very next day after the last part ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Izuku woke up, he smelt a delicious breakfast being made. As soon as he got downstairs, His dad noticed him.

"Hey champ, how are you this morning?" Hisashi exclaimed. "Morning Daddy" Izuku replied, being the tired cinnamon roll that's just waking up.

"Izuku, after breakfast, me and your mum are going to tell you something about us that we want you to know now, rather than when you're older." Hisashi informs Izuku. 'What are they going to tell me?' thinks Izuku, not sure on what they want to tell him.

Izuku eats the delicious smelling pancakes and once that was done and dealt with, him, Mamadoriya and Papadoriya were in the living room, sitting there on the couch.

"Now then, Izuku, sweetie, what we are about to talk about is something that that can't be fully revealed in this world. If it was revealed to the quirked world, it would most likely throw them into disarray." said Inko calmly. Hisashi continued with "What we are trying to tell you Izuku, is that no matter what, this can't be spread out. Do you understand?" "Yes Mommy. yes Daddy." Izuku worriedly said.

"What we are talking about, champ, is that we are magus, like merlin but not as powerful as him." Hisashi finally told Izuku. Both Inko and Hisashi were nervous about how Izuku would take it. However, any doubts they had were washed away when Izuku exclaims "I GET TO BECOME A WIZARD LIKE MERLIN?! YIPPEE!!!!". 

"Looks like we were nervous about how Izuku would take it for nothing, right darling?" Inko says, relieved that Izuku was taking it surprisingly well.

"I agree with that statement honey, he looks like he's happy about being like merlin" Hisashi said, letting out a sigh of relieve and also a slight laugh about Izuku jumping around.

After a minute or 2 of Izuku jumping around, he finally calms down enough for them to continue the explanation about them being magus.

"How are we gonna start training on it Dad? And what magus things am I gonna learn?" Izuku asked, being the curious, 4 year-old broccoli cinnamon roll boy he is. Hisashi says in a gentle tone, "First, we are gonna activate your circuits, which in a sense are a nervous system of sorts. However, we activate these circuits by having someone else help run magical energy through that nervous system for the first time. Think of the circuits as a series of rivers and the water within them as the magic energy." "However we won't train you in any complicated things yet, we will get you to practice in something more simple. Once we awaken them, we want you to get a feel for activating your circuits. When we reach the more complicated things, we will watch to make sure nothing goes wrong." Inko adds, making sure he doesn't do something that could kill him without them around.

After activating his circuits, which the amount of circuits is 110, and Izuku getting a feel on how to activate them, Hisashi pops a question. "Do you want to join me on my work trips?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Za Warudo no jutsu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been eight years since then. Izuku after hearing that question immediately agreed but asked how will he train his Magecraft and any other training he gets so he doesn't rely solely on the magecraft he learns, to which his parents responded that weapon training will be trained eventually but primarily on magecraft.

Over the course of the eight years, Izuku did some light physical training, not enough to be considered hard for him starting off, but as he got older, the physical training slowly got harder. During the first 4 years, Izuku gradually learnt Material Transmutation to get some practice in using his magic circuits, however, little did anyone know, Izuku's circuits gradually increased the amount of prana he produces. The amount started as 20 per circuit but after four years, increased to 60 per circuit. Then, the next four years up to the current trip, Izuku practiced the Emiya's Time Manipulation and the Midoriya's Beast Magecraft along with the Material Transmutation. The amount produced per circuit then increased again to 100.