Hero names/ Getting rid of Shinji

A couple days have passed and today they will be deciding on their internships and the hero names they will be called by. However, they don't know that yet, at least not until Jirou comes and tells everyone "Everyone, Aizawa-sensei is coming!"

As soon as they sit down, Aizawa comes in to find them all quiet. He finds it all amusing yet he doesn't show it on his resting face. "Good, you all are learning, though not fast enough. I could hear you lot moving to your seats from the hallway."

That got most of them sweating, the only 2 not sweating are the Magus duo. however they don't know how strict Aizawa can be. Aizawa then continues "Today, you will be given options to choose from for your internship. here they are." with that said, he puts them up on the board.

Izuku: 9001

Todoroki: 2500

Tokoyami: 950

Iida : 900

Momo: 850

Shirou/Kirishima: 400

...

"Whoa, Izubro got the most!!" Kirishima says, slightly surprised at how Izuku got so many invites to agencies. "As you can see, it's more centered towards the top 2, however you guys have got some invites to agencies." Aizawa talks, getting the class's attention. "For the ones who didn't get an invite, we have a list of 40 agencies you can choose from. However before you can do that you must first-"

"CHOOSE HERO NAMES!!" Midnight interrupts Aizawa. "freaking annoying R-rated person." Aizawa grumbles out, which Midnight doesn't hear and starts talking "Since Eraserhead here isn't good at hero names, I have been elected to help decide on your names."

They all see a whiteboard on their desks appear randomly. Izuku believes it to be hidden within the desk itself waiting for that moment, which isn't far off the mark from how Nezu designed it. As they were thinking about their hero names and writing them on the boards, Midnight adds "Also, you have to present them in front of the class." that got different reactions out of the entire class when they heard her say it.

The first person to go up is Aoyama, who's hero name is I cannot stop ✨twinkling✨. Midnight replies "Shorten cannot to can't along with the I and you are good." them both shock the class, Aoyama's name change more so. When Aoyama went to sit down, Tsuyu came up and did her hero name next.

'please be a sensible one unlike the previous one' pretty much the entire class thought. "I am the Rainy Hero: Froppy!" Tsuyu says, making everyone happy that it isn't a weird one, like how a certain fourth wall breaking ✨twinkle obsessed✨ person has. "That is truly great. Truly suits someone who is showing the flames of youth." Midnight says, showing she is getting turned on by the hero names.

After Tsu's hero name, everyone relaxed and started going up to show off their hero name. "Everything Hero: Creati" "Shoto" "Acid Hero: Pinky" are three of the hero names shown towards the class and the reactions were varied to them. Now it is down to the last 2 people, Izuku and Shirou.

Midnight then asks them "It's just you two now, so which one goes up first?" Not too long after, Izuku decides to go up and showoff his name, which is

"The Time Hero: Nightmare!" "Why Nightmare?" Midnight question Izuku, wanting him to clarify for her and the class. Izuku answers the question "Why? Well, I want to be the nightmare that hunts down villains no matter what time they maybe awake doing their dirty deeds." that gets a good reaction out of the class as well as Aizawa since he woke up when Midnight asks why.