Chaldea part 2

It is the next day as Izuku soon woke up, albeit slightly groggily, in the room he's staying in while at Chaldea. not too long later, Mash appears knocking on his door trying to wake his ass. "Wake up~ senpai. Marisbury wants you to do something and his small companion is going to watch." Mash says.

"Alright, tell them I'll be there in a little bit. I just need to get dressed and get some food first." Izuku says. Mash however says, "actually, he recommends you have breakfast an hour before the test."

after hearing this, he is curious since he usually has 1 and a half hours before he has to do anything.So he quickly gets dressed and has breakfast before strolling for an hour to the command room. He encounters Romani again, who's also on his way to the command room, so Izuku and Romani join each other and chat their way there.

After a few minutes, they both arrive to see Nezu, Marisbury and Olga waiting for him primarily with Romani being there to make sure his vitals are fine. Izuku is wondering why he was called there when Nezu answers his question.

"you maybe wondering why we called you here? well, the reason is my companion here has asked me if for a week and a half per month, you will be coming here to do some  tests via the spiritual machines they have here." Nezu states. "this is also so you can continue your friendship with Olga here."

this makes Izuku happy that he gets to continue being friends with Olga, while Olga doesn't show it but is happy about Izuku being able to come back and visit her. what all of them apart from Marisbury and Nezu knows is that Mash was listening. Mash is also happy that her 'senpai' gets to come back.

"After telling you this, you will start the test today, however you won't be able to do it more in-depth until next month's week and half." Marisbury says. "Though be warned, if you are not used to it, you will more or less be unconscious and do a bit of sleepwalking."

that part makes Izuku be slightly anxious due to able to being taken advantage of when sleepwalking. Nezu smells Izuku being anxious and calms him down. After Izuku calms down enough to do the test, Olga guides him to the 'Coffin' that he will be using to start getting a feel for the future.

(A/N: what do you all say, shall I keep Olga alive when it comes time for the Fate: Grand Order arc? or keep her death as per canon? Type canon for the canon route or type fanfic for her to stay alive)

Anyway, back to what Izuku was doing, which was doing a test within the coffin. Izuku hopped into the one open for him. As it shut, all of them watching pretty much shifted their focus over to the screens and started watching Izuku run through it.

Though it was during this test that Izuku decided to test a new spell he created within this area. after deciding, he says "ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!" and all time within the simulation is frozen. though what Izuku doesn't know, is that he froze all the people behind him.

Everyone in the real world is shocked, since they have a clock synced up to the time in there, and it is currently frozen. though it only lasted for 2 seconds, it was enough to freak them the hell out about him creating a spell to freeze time.

Well, all apart from Nezu, who was waiting for Izuku to somehow be able to freeze all of time instead of just one person. He already knew that he could time travel as well as freeze specific people or make himself faster. So when Izuku showed that spell, Nezu wasn't as surprised as the others were.

"How can he freeze time?!?!" Romani says, being the first one to break out of the shock. though Nezu chuckles and says "I was waiting for him to make that spell. he already has a noble phantasm that could do everything apart from freeze time on a massive scale." this gets silence within the command room as all people in there comedically turn their heads towards him.