Surprise visit and more advanced magecraft/Noble Phantasm

It has been three years since the death of his parents and he got help in dealing with his emotions by his uncle Kairi.

~~~~~~~~Flashback no jutsu~~~~~~~~

"Your parents are dead" a police officer told Izuku.

"W-what? what do you mean they are dead? how did they die?" Izuku asked, in slight denial about his parents dying. The police officer who told Izuku it replies "There was an incident at the mall that had perpetrators and one of them was Muscular. We managed to capture them all, but not before there were casualties from the explosions and rubble falling down. When heroes got there, most focused on getting the civilians out while the remaining heroes went after the villains. Thankfully all of them were caught, so we can deliver proper justice for the people they killed."

After digesting the information a bit, Izuku thanks the officers and they leave.

~~~~~~~Flashback no jutsu over~~~~~~~

During the first 3 days after his parents death, he had his uncle help him with his emotions. After those 3 days, Izuku trained his magecraft while adding notes to both parents. He also learned how to cook. His cooking skill got better with every other meal cooked. It is now ten months till UA College's entrance exam.

Izuku, while training his magecraft, did online courses, with how smart his mind is.  But, while he maybe doing online courses, he is still physically active within the community of Musutafu and is well known throughout the community as a sort of handyman.

At ten months till UA, Izuku will get a surprise visit from 2 people. On one particular day, while he was about to head out to help out with certain people and their problems, the doorbell rang.

Izuku POV

'Who could it be' I thought. When I opened the door, I saw Uncle Kairi and a rat? dog? bear? chimera animal who is wearing a suit. I then recognize him as Principal Nezu of UA

No-one POV

"Hi buddy, how are you?" Kairi asks him. "I'm doing good, how about you Uncle? Also not to be rude but why do you have the principal of UA on your shoulder?" Izuku replies with a question about the Rat-God-Satan-Chimera principal on his shoulder.

"How about we come in and we can discuss what he wants to talk about over some drinks?" Kairi suggests, hinting towards Izuku that the things they want to talk about is best behind closed doors. Izuku picks up the hints and says "Come in then, the both of you. What drink would you like Nezu? I've got tea and some other assortment of drinks." "I'll have tea Midoriya, lets see how good your tea is." Nezu finally replies, gleefully.

~~~~~~~~~~Mini-timeskip~~~~~~~~~~

After the drinks are poured out and them seated in the living room, Nezu starts off the conversation by saying "Mr. Midoriya, I know about magecraft and some semblance of what your capable of, so I'm extending an offer to be one of the first students within UA's new secret course about Magecraft that contains only 20 students for 3 years." Both Izuku and Kairi are shocked, the latter less so since he already talked to Nezu about some parts of it. Nezu continues with "This course is for anyone that is a magus, regardless of whether their family was a long-term magus family or not. It also is a baseline of sorts for if you wish to head to the Clock Tower and continue learning there."

After hearing that, Izuku was definitely shocked and  started pacing the living room. While Izuku was pacing, he was contemplating whether to accept the proposal. after a little bit of contemplating, he told Nezu "I accept, however is there a sort of exam needed to fully get in, or is it just a invitation only course and we get accepted in?". "It has an exam, though that part is more formality so the government doesn't get annoyed at us. The government knows we have a secret course, though not what it's about, and I persuaded them not to look into it." Nezu replies to the question along with a mini explanation so they don't get nervous.