Heading back to Chaldea and learning from the Troll himself

It has been roughly 1-2 weeks since the caster encounter, and the new servants have situated well within Izuku's house. Once the encounter was over and the next day arrived, Izuku introduced who had which servant, which was really only him and Rin along with Illya and whoever had Gilgamesh as their servant.

It was during those 2 weeks that they had made a routine of sorts: wake up, have food made by their version of Gordon Ramsey, go to school and go to the specific classroom for the day and head home so Izuku can learn from Merlin some more. they also had some time to just chat with the servants.

However, it was the end of the second week while Izuku was in Nezu's personal library that Zelretch appears again. And he appears by using Kaleidoscope to teleport in. Nezu saw him portal in but didn't say anything to Izuku that his other teacher has arrived. Zelretch grins and just nods his head towards Nezu as a form of greeting towards his best bud in terms of pranks and information.

"Izuku, I think its time you start learning from someone with experience." Nezu states, causing him to look up and get a surprised look when he sees Zelretch there as well. Izuku quickly gets out of his stupor and nods his head, though adds something that surprises Nezu and Zelretch, which the later looks back in time to see that it's true.

(A/N: For the ones who don't know, you lot are probably thinking 'How can he do that?' there is a wiki for the Nasuverse that I am consulting for any knowledge I don't have called TYPE-MOON Wiki. That has a lot of knowledge that I can utilize. I am also using Pinterest primarily for Images that I can use)

"Ah, so what will I be learning today?" Izuku asks and almost immediately regrets, since he sees a smirk play on their faces before getting sent to another world. After getting sent there, he hears Zelretch say, "you can only fight back with the magecraft that you have currently learnt. But be warned, not everything is as it seems."

Izuku soon sees something somewhat grotesque, that being multiple zombies and undead knights scattered down the road he's on. fortunately, due to the luck he has, there are some obstacles that are scattered at random points on the road. So he decided to use them as cover to fire his spells from while they're slow.

He even practices his trace magecraft to get it more efficient to use while fighting. He spent a few hours there getting more efficient in all of his spells, particularly Za Warudo when multiple hordes converge on him and he needs a quick escape. He also practices using his GOB to see what treasures/weapons he has there.

Zelretch and Nezu both were watching in glee seeing how it all turned out. However, nearing the end Izuku started getting overwhelmed due to being exhausted and required being taken out. they were both impressed about how long Izuku managed to last there with that Universe running parallel with their universe but an apocalypse happening around 100 years after quirks appeared within their world.

When Izuku popped back where the 2 spectators were, he sees amused smirks on their faces. however, he was not amused about the fact he went through hordes of enemies entirely for their enjoyment. Unfortunate for him, Zelretch will do it again. Not often will he do it to Izuku, since A) he will focus more on giving Izuku some guidance with spells being taught to him, and B) it's more for the other idea called 'Fate's Final Master' that will come out once I've completed this book and couple other books.

(A/N: in canon, Izuku's quirk doctor visit is apparently after his 4th birthday since quirks usually activate around then, so in my future books, barring this one and the other that's already out but on haitus, will potentially be having the visit a month later)

"Why did you do that?!" Izuku asks, slightly peeved that he was sent to somewhere that could have very seriously harmed him at the very least. "Because it was entertainment. It was also a test to see how well you could do under stress." Zelretch answers back, with Nezu nodding sagely while drinking his tea. Izuku says another question "How often will you do this?" "Whenever I'm bored and decide to come over to my good companion here." Zelretch quips back with his troll grin.