Break in/ USJ (part 1)

It has been a few days since UA began It's school days and sufficed to say, it has been an interesting start. The first 2 days were the others within the class being slightly wary about Izuku but not wary enough to stay away, they wanted to get to know him to see if he's like Kiritsugu, which thankfully he isn't. Shirou and Rin also moved in with Izuku so they can get to school easier. He also made some friends within class 1-A and 1-B (Hitoshi and Pony is in 1-A and Mineta is in 1-B).

Today, Izuku was chilling in the cafeteria with his friends from 1-A. Those friends being: Kirishima aka the manly bro, Mina the otherwise energy and shipper of the group, Toru the apprentice shipper, Momo the slightly naïve yet rule follower (Izuku managed to get some of the naïveness out), Jiro the music person and Tokoyami the quiet yet edgy one of the group. If you have watched MHA, you might be wondering, where's Iida and Ochako? well, those 2 have their own little group with Hitoshi and Todoroki.

"So, how's yesterday's hero training?" Izuku asked them, curious as to how well they did. Kirishima answers "It went well, but the best part was when everyone in our class found out All Might was going to be our teacher! anyway, our hero training was more or less indoor battle training." Mina then continues it with "Everyone then got their hero suits and changed into them. Within the first battle, Bakugo let off a massive explosion that destroyed the hallway! But his team still lost." "Ah, the angry pomeranian must have been annoyed about that." Izuku says after hearing Bakugo being a nuisance.

Before the conversation could continue, an alarm happened. "W-what's going on? what happened?" Momo asked a 3rd year student. They replied with "Someone managed to break onto campus!" that alarmed them all within the group, and so started to make there way out. But while on their way out, Izuku got separated from them. He was then pushed against the window right next to Iida, to which both sees the media causing the chaos.

Izuku then helps Iida get to the end of the hallway so he can act as a stop sign and tell everyone that its just the media. However, unbeknownst to anyone, this is the start of USJ attack and the day after is the start of the holy grail war.

When Izuku heads to class, He finds that Nezu and Shirou are waiting for him at the top of the staircase. "Why are you both waiting for me, usually it's just Shirou so we can talk while heading down." Izuku says, curious as to why Nezu is waiting for him as well. Nezu, with a slight grin, answers Izuku "Why I'm waiting for you is because I'm sending both you and Shirou to the USJ to watch class 1-A to some rescue training. Expect All Might there as well, if he doesn't use his remaining 3 hours up." Unfortunately for Nezu, Izuku hears him say that in a low tone and says "Shirou, you start heading towards the bus, I want to ask Nezu something." When he's out of ear shot, he turns to Nezu and questions "What do you mean 'if he doesn't use his remaining 3 hours up'?" "I can't tell you, the man himself has to personally tell you so I can't without breaking the promise even more." Nezu replies after freezing when he hears Izuku ask that.

 After pondering, Izuku answers Nezu "Fine, but I also want to ask him how long he has been injured to see if I'm capable of healing the wound as well as what type of injury." Once he said that, he ran to catch up with Shirou. Once he caught up with Shirou, Izuku was asked a question by him. "What did you have to ask Nezu about?" "Oh I asked him what we should expect from the USJ itself. Apparently there are different rescue areas for each student to use and what to expect at different places." Izuku skillfully lied, with Shirou being none the wiser.

While they were heading towards the bus to meet the entirety of class 1-A, Mr. Aizawa was telling them all that they will be having 4 people join them for this trip: 2 teachers and 2 students. "The teachers will be waiting for us at the place that you were told in class. However the 2 students should be arriving in a little bit." Iida, being Iida, asks "What course are they from and what should we expect from them?" "They are in general education, but are coming to potentially join the hero course if they both pass expectations and they choose to join. I will say no more about them for they will introduce themselves." was the answer that was given and accepted.

Izuku and Shirou heard what Mr. Aizawa had said and the former told the later to play along with what was said as to not arouse suspicion. Then they decided to make their appearance, to which surprised the people that knew Izuku that he appeared along with, to them, an unknown person. As Izuku appeared, the people that get along well with him went to him and said "Midoriya/Midori/Midobro! didn't expect you to be joining us!" He chuckles and then replies "It's good to see you all as well. This is my cousin, Shirou Emiya, who even though was adopted by my biological uncle, I consider to be one of my brothers in all but blood."

"Who's the other brothers?" Kirishima asks, as all of them were moving to a seat on the bus as it just started moving for the USJ. Izuku bluntly says with a smile on his face, "You are Kiribro and Tokoyami as well." that gave Kirishima a grin and made Tokoyami smile a bit, however it was barely noticeable. they were about to continue chatting, however Ochako decides to ask "How do you guys know each other?" "Oh, that's easy, I encountered them during one of our breaks and decided to see how it goes with making some friends, suffice to say it worked out bloody brilliant!" Izuku tells Ochako "By the way, what's your name my lovely Mochi? My name is Izuku Midoriya." (Remember how I put Chaotic cinnamon roll in the bio, this is part of his charm). "M-my name i-is Ochako Uraraka." Ochako says, slightly stuttering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mini-timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~

They now have reached the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, more known as the USJ, or more comedically dubbed, as Universal Studio Japan. Then, out of nowhere, a wild 13 appears! "It's Pro-hero thirteen, my favourite hero!" Ochako says in a very happy tone, unable to hold her excitement.

"Hello everyone, and welcome, to the USJ! *Jurassic theme starts* today, this is where you learn how to use your quirk for something other than defeating." 13 says. "But we already know how to use our quirks, how are we supposed to be doing that?" Iida asks, being the stickler for the rules. Thirteen answers the question with "You need to learn how to use them for rescuing people, besides, you may need to minimize destruction when helping evacuate people." "Ah makes sense, sorry for my question." Iida says while doing the infamous hand chopping he does.

"Where's All Might?" Aizawa whispers to 13, with the reply "he used up his three hours." 'The imbecile, how irrational can someone be?' Aizawa thought. While that happens, Izuku thinks to himself 'What is this feeling, why do I feel like villains will attack. They won't attack here, no-one's brave enough to actually attack UA.'

A/N: (be careful what you wish for Izuku, you never know what could happen)

Just then, both hear Kirishima say "Hey look, they brought fake villains!" and look down towards the center. Aizawa says "Those aren't fake, those are real! All of you try to leave, I'll deal with them." and proceeds to hop down. while they try to leave, they hear the so-called leader say "Hello heroes, we are here to kill All Might! But it seems he isn't here, so how about we scatter his students and shatter his pride!" to which the portal person heads up to everyone within class 1-A.

To be continued in the next part

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also should Avalon (the sheath planted within Shirou) go to Izuku? 

If so, how? 

I kind of want it to force it's way out of Shirou and head to Izuku when Artoria and Mordred are there so they can see him become Avalon's new bearer but any suggestions will do