Confession and final exams part 1

It has been slightly hectic since Izuku has come back from Chaldea with Scathach. First off, he has been told alongside all of 1-A and Shirou, that their finals will be coming up. Izuku and Shirou aren't sure if the Magus course will be doing their finals or they just don't have any to complete.

Sure he maybe smart, but given how he has to handle the Grail war as well, even if he hasn't had any attacks against him yet, is making him slightly stressed. 3 of his servants will be confessing the next day, however, today he is doing a spar between him and Scathach, to get his spear training up.

"You seem to be doing well for my training Master." the aforementioned servant states, getting the bruised and tired Izuku to let out one of his smiles that should be classified as a quirk. Both Scathach and Artoria who just came into the room to tell them that food cooked by Shirou is ready became legally blind by the smile.

After getting adjusted to the light seemingly appearing out of nowhere, they go down to have some food. In the mean time, they start planning on how to deal with Archer, who is seemingly doing his own thing.

Unfortunately for Archer, even though he is spying on them, he will have to face multiple servants as well as a competent master in the form of Izuku. "-He can seemingly project multiple weapons as well as trace your own weapons. He most likely already knows who you all are due to having traced your weapons."

"Well he most likely doesn't know who I am." Scathach says. Izuku answers back, "Hopefully he doesn't know who you are, then he won't know we have another servant until the final battle." So they continue planning for how to deal with him, unaware of EMIYA (A) watching them.

The basic plan is to try and trap him and keep pressure on him so he can't go into his spirit form and escape. They developed it further in an attempt to make sure he doesn't win.

After all of the planning was done, which took up most of the day, Izuku decided to do some cooking with Shirou helping. Now, between Shirou and Izuku's cooking to choose, they would choose Izuku's food. However, both doing food together is would give them very tasty food.

And so, amidst dinner, they all chatted while the 3 planning on asking out Izuku nod to each other about asking him out tomorrow.

~~~The next day brought to you by Gilgamesh and Bakugo, aka rip-off Gil that's an insult, having a shouting match~~~

It is now the next day, and the 3 servants are going to confess. Thankfully Izuku doesn't have to go anywhere today, otherwise it would have screwed with them confessing. So, as Izuku was about to do some spear training with Scathach, the 3 intervened and Artoria asked "Master, mind if we talk to you in private?" 

Slightly surprised, Izuku quickly gets out of it and says "Sure. Scathach, while I deal with these 3, mind if you spar with your apprentice, I'm pretty sure he needs your training again!" hearing this, Scathach smirks, getting to 'train' her apprentice again.

Cu meanwhile, suddenly stops and shivers, almost as if he could sense what the conversation was about and who said it. 'Damn you master, for doing this too me!' Cu thought, before Scathach finds him and hauls him off to have a 'training' spar.

Meanwhile, Izuku and his 3 about-to-be girlfriends head into Izuku's room to talk. "Alright girls, may I know why you wanted to talk here?" Izuku asks, knowing about his feelings but unaware of how to act on them.

However, he is about to gain 3 girlfriends. Artoria starts off first, "Izuku, every time you've been around us, you always have an aura of happiness around you. You make us feel happy." Jeanne goes next "You always seem to take on your enemies no matter who they are." "What we are trying to ask is, can you be our boyfriend?" Mordred finishes off.