First day of school is always tiresome but interesting

It is now the day when Izuku heads to UA and meets his teacher to head to the classroom along with his classmates. As he opened his front door, he was surprised to see his uncle standing there. "Hey uncle, surprised to see you here but why are you outside my door?" Izuku tells his favourite yet only uncle, Kairi who answers "I'm here to tell you that I'm both taking you to school for today and I'm the teacher for the magecraft course in UA!".

Izuku was slightly surprised, seeing how he figured out his uncle was working there but not that he was taking him for the first day. "Did he hire you on the day you came with him to talk about the secret course?" Izuku questions his uncle, wanting to confirm his suspicions. Kairi chuckles "Nothing gets past you kid, even though at first glance you seem like a cinnamon roll." "Hey I am a chaotic cinnamon roll, sure a cinnamon roll I may be, but a chaotic one none the less." Izuku replies to the statement.

After that little exchange between uncle and nephew, both went to UA's gates to head to the classroom, which is 2 makeshift magical workshops set up. One is at the top of UA, while the other is underneath UA with a elevator set up between them. Why both are set up is so the magecraft course can go between the two during the lessons and due to the fact that when UA was built, it was unknowingly built very close to a massive leyline, so Nezu with all his infinite wisdom after learning about magecraft, had created the course and the 2 makeshift workshops for magus so they could utilize the nearby leyline.

When both arrive, the other students are slightly  surprised about another student arriving at the same time as their potential teacher. Then Kairi introduces himself by saying "Hello, I'm Kairi Sisigou, your magecraft professor for the next three years. For anyone who doesn't understand the magecraft world, I will go over it for a couple lessons to make sure you understand what type of chaotic world you're getting into. For anyone who already knows, *cough my nephew cough* think of it as a refresher. Now, I will show you the way to get to our classrooms for the foreseeable future." While he starts leading the way, Izuku introduces himself to a couple of his future classmates, those being Rin, the tsundere of the duo, and Shirou, being the hero of justice seeker he is. "Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya, resident beast magecraft user as well as user of time manipulation magecraft. may I ask what are your names?". Now at this point, before they were killed, Izuku was told by his mum that she has a younger sibling named Kiritsugu. He doesn't know that Kiritsugu was Inko's half-sibling.

The tsundere went first in saying her name. "My name is Rin Tohsaka, resident gem magecraft user." "As in one of the founding families of the holy grail war?" Izuku asks her, just wanting to make sure. "W-why yes, how did you know that fact?" Rin replies, slightly stunned about how he knew her family was a founding family of the grail wars. Izuku tells her "I went searching after being told about heroic spirits to see if there was anything that summoned them." "Ahem, you still don't know my name do you Midoriya?" the unknown boy (Shirou) says. then Izuku realizes and says "mind telling me your name then, since you haven't told me yours?" "Fair point, anyway my name is Shirou Emiya. I'm relatively new to magecraft so I don't know which one would be best for me." the now named Shirou says. eyes slightly widening, Izuku questions "I hope you don't mind me asking, but who was your dad?" Shirou answers "I can't remember my original parents due to the Fuyuki Fire, but my adoptive dad was Kiritsugu. Sadly he died 5 years ago due to either a disease or a curse he was inflicted with."

Izuku was downright shocked at the revelation that he more or less has a cousin, sure he may be adopted but still. After getting out of the shock, he says to Shirou "It seems that we are cousins then, Shirou, due to the fact that my mum was Kiritsugu's older sibling." that definitely put a shocked look on both Shirou and Rin. Shirou due to the fact that he found a family member and Rin found out that one was adopted by the Magus Killer while one has him as a biological uncle. "I also call our teacher uncle since he was helping with the archaeological job my dad did prior to passing away and he was helping me with some self-defence training."