Aftermath of the war

Izuku decides to contact His servants mentally and tell them the news. "Everyone, the war is over, I'm going to claim the grail providing nothing goes wrong." He hears excitement from his servants, before all but 3 start disappearing, gone back to the throne.

Unknown to Izuku, Shirou and Rin however, the grail had been corrupted and is what caused Shirou to lose his original birth parents to the fire. All three won't know until Izuku gets a dream about what had happened to it.

But for now, Izuku shall share the victory with his 3 remaining servants, which coincidentally are his girlfriends, before they decide to disappear, if they so choose too. But they will most likely stay so they can progress within their relationship. He also will tell Nezu and his uncle about the war being won by him on another day.

Izuku and Shirou start heading home for the celebratory meal with the servants there. Izuku said to Shirou "well, that was a dramatic climax to the war and its ending, don't you think?" Shirou just chuckles in response and replies "It would have been more dramatic if I actually got to fight for longer than a minute. By the way, how long did you know he was future me?"

"I knew since around the sports festival." Izuku states, then continues before Shirou can interrupt. "I didn't think it was time for you to know then, I asked him just as he was fading to know if I could tell you." This gets Shirou to think for a bit, before declaring as they were nearing the house "I'll never become like him! I will save many people, although I now know that I can't save everyone!"

This gets Izuku to smile, knowing that he at least has started moving on the path away from accepting the deal made by Alaya. Whether Shirou refuses or not, is up for discussion. And so, they reached the house, where Izuku's 3 girlfriends are waiting for them so they can celebrate in person.

As they open the door, Izuku is tackled by his 3 girlfriends in a group hug. Now, if they were normal people, then Izuku's back would be safe and he wouldn't be close to falling unconscious. But these 3 weren't normal people, so Izuku will have to deal with their strength and be lucky to stay awake with his bones 'slightly' out of place.

By slightly, I mean he should be thankful that only his arms were dislocated along with pain in his back from colliding with the ground too hard. Shirou, however amused with the situation, says loud enough for the them to hear. "You might want to let go, otherwise he would be more hurt."

Hearing that, they quickly let go of Izuku, and he starts being dramatic since he has every right due to how strong their hugs were. "Dear god girls your hugs are strong!" Izuku says while on his knees coughing a little. His girlfriends worry a little before having a smile put on their faces by their boyfriend they are sharing.

After that little joke, they all decide to celebrate that the war is over and all they need to do is wait for the wish-granting grail to appear. However, what they don't know is in the shadows, enemies are starting to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a couple days since the war has ended, and Izuku along with his three girlfriends and Shirou with Rin are just happily chatting away during a nice day of relaxation. Just then, the doorbell is heard, and Shirou decides to go open it.

There stood Izuku's uncle Kairi, coming to simply check on all the residents within Izuku's house, as well as to continue tease his adopted nephew about having 3 girlfriends. Izuku just groans when he sees his uncle, knowing he probably is going to tease him about the relationship he is in.

Kairi just chuckles at him, knowing why he groaned. "Honestly Izuku, if your parents were still alive, they would most likely be the ones to do it, with your mother asking for grand-babies. So be glad I'm the one doing it." That gets Izuku and his girlfriends to blush, yet he is thankful his mother isn't pestering for any grand-babies.

However, he will regret not thinking his uncle won't do the same. "But since your mother will want me to do it in her place, when are her grand-babies coming!?" That gets Izuku to glare at him while blushing. Meanwhile his girlfriends are either blushing or fantasizing about what their babies would look like.

Of course over the time he's been around them prior to getting together with them, he slowly yet unknowingly brought out their emotions and got Artoria to know what it feels like to be human again.

However, Izuku's uncle says "Izuku and Shirou, due to you both late additions to 1-A, they have decided for you both not go on the camp, unless you want to." This surprises both of them, along with Rin and Izuku's girlfriends. "I'll continue on with my own training, both in magecraft and physically." Izuku says, not knowing what his luck managed to do.

Shirou thinks for a bit before stating, "I'm going on the camp trip. I want to see 1-A more." Kairi just nods and says "I'll inform Nezu about your decisions." Before he can even move, His phone gets a message from Nezu. He pulls out his phone to see the message which read 'You don't need to tell me, I know their decisions. If you prefer to live, don't ask questions.'

Kairi becomes afraid about how Nezu knows about what has happened. Izuku spots his expression along with the others. Out of all of them, Izuku is the only one to realize and stated "Nezu said that he knows about our decisions already and if you want to live don't ask questions didn't he?"

Kairi just nods to Izuku's question still fearful about how Nezu knows, unaware that he can hack many things. Everyone else there, especially his girlfriends, wonder how he managed to guess what Nezu sent in the message. Izuku just smiles smugly before saying "Nezu's teaching us and he taught me some of his tricks, so I know some of what he thinks."

With that done, all pretty much go about their day while slightly terrified about Izuku and Nezu doing some things they consider 'legal' that I will let your imagination go rampant.