Chaldea training and agreement between servants

It is now the next day, and Olga wakes up just to find herself within her room, which slightly saddens her but thought he probably didn't want to be rude. While getting dressed, she notices a note was left on her desk, presumably by Izuku about what happened after she fell asleep from the tears and hug Izuku gave her.

Once she fully got ready, she started reading the note Izuku left there.

'Olga, If you wake up and see me not in the room, then I left to prevent being seen as a potential pervert. what I said before I do mean, every word of it. I had lost my parents roughly 3-4 years ago during an attack. I had my some-what friends before we split as well as who I see as my uncle help me get through it.

I'll help you through this, even if we haven't known each other for that long. Even if we can only meet in person for slightly over a week and have to communicate over screens for the rest of the time, I will be there for you to talk too. 

From your friend, Izuku.'

This gets Olga to smile, knowing she truly has somebody to be friends with. As she was rereading it, a knock on the door was heard and a voice came through. "Olga, are you awake and ready."

The voice being heard through the door is in fact Izuku, coming to check on Olga. he wanted to see if she had woken up and is at least somewhat presentable before he heads into her room. To Izuku, the door opens to reveal Olga dressed and smiling at seeing him.

"Hello Izuku, thank you for helping me with my emotions last night. it's nice to know that I have a true friend with me." Olga tells Izuku. "I'll probably take some time off before I fully take the Animusphere house." they both had started walking towards the main room, where unbeknownst to them, Nezu and Romani were waiting for Izuku to arrive.

Izuku, seeing the chance, takes it and states "I can teach you some talents on how to lead a house. If there are some things I can't teach or don't know, I consult Nezu-sensei on how to do it." This gets the attention of his companion, who didn't know that Izuku could do that.

Olga then became happy knowing that she still gets some assistance from Izuku. However, out of nowhere, both Mordred and Jeanne appear and drag him away while pouting towards her. This surprises Olga, seeing that he has 2 servants with him, so decides to ask "Is there a grail war happening right now?" "Yes, yes there is. I have 4 other servants with me, 3 of which has stayed at my house to make sure nothing happens." Izuku responds, though he isn't sure why those 2 did that, however he has a theory.

It was then that they hear a hearty laugh from Leonidas as he appears  behind Izuku and the 2 latched on servants. This surprises Olga, seeing as how he has a Saber, a Ruler, and a Lancer with him here.

They then arrive at the Main room, where Romani and Nezu were waiting there. However when they look, Romani is surprised to see Izuku with Olga and 3 servants. Nezu already knew 3 servants were being brought by Izuku, he just didn't know which ones. He does recognize Mordred due to having met her before.

"Hello Izuku, nice to see you've brought Mordred along. I presume these other 2 servants are yours as well?" Nezu states as if it wasn't obvious, while Izuku nods to the statement. Nezu asks "How many do you have now?" "6, being exact. the other 3 are stationed at the house to prevent 'certain' stuff happening." Izuku responds.

this most definitely surprises Romani since he didn't know that someone could have that many servants and not run out of prana. "though that isn't the most interesting part. no, the most interesting part is that I gained the 3rd Magic." that shocks everyone (apart from the servants) within the room, seeing as how they are in the same room as a Magician.