four.

deadly games❝eight of hearts❞

deadly games
eight of hearts

BEFORE OFFICIALLY ENTERING A HEARTS GAME, YOU THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE OVERREACTING. 'It shouldn't be that hard for smart and strategic people, right?' That was your only thought while hearing the big amount of people speaking with a trembling voice about the Hearts games.
  Now that you found yourself in this situation, you replayed your words, thinking how stupid it was to think something before seeing it with your own eyes.

  The first tragedy this game brought was your selection as the person that got the poisoned bottle. Things got harder the second those words appeared on your screen, but you had to keep your cool, so no one would suspect you.

  The six of you finally turned to the second table to pick up a weapon. There were three different types of weapons, two identical for each.

  If you were going to pick the gun, it will be too loud. People would hear the gunshot and go towards the source of the sound, finding you. You couldn't risk it.
  The axe was too heavy and you wouldn't be able to move as fast as you could.
  That only left one option. You slowly picked up the sharp knife, confident that you made the right choice.

  The catch of this game was that it will be obvious who has the poisoned bottle, after the killing starts. It had to be one of two people. Since there were two identical weapons and the way they could harm was far from similar. You had to hide your victims, so no one could find them and suspect you or the redheaded girl that took the other knife. Killing people wasn't exactly something you'd prefer doing, but if you had no other choice, you would.
  You had to make sure that both you and the redheaded, were going to be part of the last three people alive.

𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙴.

  The six of you heard the voice and finally parted ways.

  Your choice was to go on the second floor and stay there for a few minutes. In that mean time, you had to think of a plan. It would probably involve the death of people, caused by your hands.
That didn't really sit right with you. This time you will be taking the lives; not this game, and that made you feel sick to your stomach.
However, there was no other choice than do what you were told to. It was the only way you could survive this Hearts game. A game venue wasn't some kind of playground to go around and make friends. Something was telling you that this game will finally help you realize what kind of place you were sent to.

You climbed the mall's stairs and went into the first store you've noticed. All types of clothing were in every corner of this store. Your eyes continued to scan the space, until they landed on a counter, choosing it as your temporary hiding spot.
As you sat on the floor behind the counter, your mind tried to come up with any clever solution to this game — that didn't involve everyone else dying. Unfortunately, you couldn't come up with anything, because this game was very well thought through. Whoever it was that created these game concepts was a genius, there was no doubt to that.