Visitors

It's been a few days since Jolyne left.

Jotaro has been recuperating well. He has been remembering little things, but unfortunately he remembered the negative feelings from his past. I've been trying to do the things we usually did but keeping some things out of our routine. Either way, we work together the same as we always did. He just had questions to ask instead.

I was in the living room when the doorbell rung. I got up and opened the door.

There stood before me were two young men. One was a blonde man with a black outfit with a boob window. I knew who he was. The other man beside him was wearing a croptop and a weird looking hat. One of them were holding a-.

I gasped as I figured out who they were. "You're here to see Jotaro, right?"

"Yes," Giorno replied. "We were contacted and told the situation. He has no memories, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "Come on in."

They followed me to the living room.

"Wait for me here." I went off to fetch Jotaro. My thoughts reels in my head. I remembered them from Jotaro's investigation almost ten years ago. Giorno was just fifteen then. And the turtle... Was it a good idea for him to meet Polnareff like that? Well, he had to see him eventually.

When I arrive at his office, I found him on the computer. There was so much on the computer, so I understand how he could be preoccupied in it.

I called, "Jotaro, some old friends are here to see you."

He looked up from the screen and stood up. He proceeded to follow me downstairs and found the group.

Polnareff was the first person,well turtle, to speak up, "Ah, Jotaro. Long time no see."

I had no idea if that was a bold move or a stupid one.

The one in the croptop said in a panicking tone, "Polnareff, I dont think that was a good idea."

Giorno agreed, "I agree with Mista. We should start with this slow."

Jotaro glanced at me with a puzzled look on his face. It was the most elaborate expression I have seen in a while. He looked back at Polnareff. "Um, hi." Then he added hesitantly, "Is... this my fault?"

"What? No." Polnareff said surpised.

I asked, "How did you come to that conclusion?"

He answered honestly, "I felt guilty. You're that guy with the tall white hair, right? You're stuck like that, aren't you?"

"How do you know?" Polnareff asked. "Do you remember?"

"No... yes. I don't know." He was getting frustrated.

"Well, nothing's your fault," he said. "I was the one who went out of my way and got myself put in danger."

Giorno asked, "How did he know that this was Polnareff anyways?"

It was my turn to answer. "We saw some pictures and pointed you out. He has a lot of you guys."

"Oh!" Polnareff said, surprised. "How about you bring those pictures down, and I can tell you about them. Maybe we can jog some positive memories."

"Ah perfect," I agreed. There was only so much I could tell Jotaro about that.

Jotaro nodded with a grunt and went upstairs to get the photos.

"So," the croptop guy smirked. "You two... you going out?"

"Mista," Giorno exhaled with disappointment. "It's none of our business."

"Aw come on," Polnareff said. "Jotaro deserves some love, and I'm interested as well. I remembered you from when you were helping Jotaro out. Sometimes I would see love bites on him. Was that you?"

Mista and Polnareff looked at me with interested eyes.

"Um... well..." I exhaled, "Yes." I hated to admit it, but biting and sucking his skin was on of those 'making him mine' things. Jotaro was the one to suggest that, not me. He loved kisses, but he wanted marks.

"I knew it!" Polnareff exclaimed. "Everytime I asked Jotaro about it, he would say it was bug bites. Like how can you get so many so often?"

"So often?" Mista said mischievously.

"Please," I said fully embarrassed. "Can we not talk about our alone time right now? This is embarrassing."

Polnareff said, "Sorry, knowing that Jotaro has someone to love and is not alone, is great. I was worried about his wellbeing."

"Don't worry," I reassured. "I take great care of him."

Mista added, "In bed?"

"That's enough, Mista," Giorno piped up.

I immediately heard Jotaro walk down the steps. I mouthed to Giorno, 'Thank you.'

He nodded back.

Polnareff said, "Give me to Jotaro."

"Okay," Mista said handing the turtle to Jotaro when he got back to us.

Jotaro stares at him for a second. His hesitation was evident. He finally held him with the hand that wasn't holding the photo album.

Then we spent some time together with Polnareff telling him about all the great things they did. He made sure to avoid all of the negative things.

But then, Jotaro asked, "What happened to Avdol and Kakyoin?"

Polnareff already spoke about Joseph and Koichi, it was only a matter of time he would ask about them. I already told him that they died.

"They died," he answered.

"But how?"

Polnareff quickly explained, "We went through many fights, and the opponent overpowered them."

"Then why do I feel guilty?"

"You shouldn't feel that way," he tried to reason. "We had a plan and you weren't there to-." He quickly stopped himself. "I- I mean, you couldn't- um." He was lost for words to find a way to explain that their deaths were not his fault. "You were with me when we split up from Kakyoin. If you say it was your fault, it's just as much as mine. But Avdol was with me."

Jotaro didn't say anything. His jaw tensed up. He let a few seconds go by when he finally said, "I'm sorry."

The air was really tense.

Mista, Giorno and I glanced at each other.

"Uuh," I piped up. "What's it like in Italy, Polnareff?"

After a pause, he replied, "It's nice."

Finally, a conversation ensued about living the mafioso life in Italy. It was interesting to listen to.

Soon it was time for them to go.

Jotaro and I said goodbye to them. They agreed to come over a couple of days from then. They plan on going to Disney land... again.

Jotaro sighed when they finally left. He seemed exhausted and down. He mumbled, "I'm going to bed."

"Okay."

I can only assume that all the negative stuff was stuck in his mind.