I want

Jotaro came home just after I did after a day of work.

I was in the kitchen digging in the fridge for something to eat when Jotaro said, "Quit your job."

"Hunh?" I said baffled. I grabbed an apple and chomped into it.

"Quit your job," he repeated.

I sighed, "I need you to elaborate on that statement, hun."

He explained, "If I actually start traveling with work... this time. I want you to come with me."

"Do you want to travel?" I asked.

He asked back, "Do you need to work?"

We stared at each other. What was the purpose of that question? Did he want me to be a house spouse or something?

I said, "Since I have a job, it feels like I have a purpose. But no, I don't need it per se."

"Oh," he said. "What if I make them have you work with me?"

I asked, "Why do you want me to work with me so much?"

"Regret," he simply answered. "I feel like I didn't have set enough time for you. If I do some actual traveling, I want you with me."

He was right, per se. He would travel quite a bit. He would leave me for a couple of weeks at a time, but when he came back, we were inseparable. Yes, we did travel some times as I was an employee of Speedwagon Foundation. I would work along side Jotaro.

He continued, "I felt like if I can spend more time with you, I could cherish you more."

"That's wholesome," I said. I took another bite from my apple as I patted his shoulder. "But if I could have a life without working, why not?" I shrugged. With him as my husband, I didn't have to work, but I did enjoy the traveling perks of working. It seems with Jotaro, I still could. Plus with the arrow situation solved, what else should I do? "I'll think about it, okay?"

He said, "Okay." He looked pass me to the fridge. He was hungry himself.

I suggested, "Let's get take-out."

"Hm," he nodded in agreement.

Soon both of us was washed up and in bed with food that we ordered. A simple t-shirt and underwear was perfect to wear for the night. He basically wore the same thing. We sat together and ate in silence. It times like these that I enjoyed. We didn't have anything to say, and we were okay with that.

When we done eating, Jotaro called my name.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever spanked me before?"

I turned to look at him with the most judgemental expression that I couldn't hold back. "Yes, and I hated it." And I cried, but there was no use of me mentioning that. He did not need to remember that.

"Oh," he said. "What if we have a paddle of some type?"

"No," I answer immediately. "I refuse."

He muttered, "I guess choking was not too much."

"Don't challenge me," I replied. "I'm not spanking you."

"Not on the bottom?"

"Not on the bottom," I said. "No matter how thicc you are, I'm not doing that."

Jotaro sighed, "Fine." He stared as if he was thinking of saying something else. He finally added, "What about those handcuffs I found in the closet? Can we use those?"

"Sure," I said. "Anything else you interested in?" Might as well ask since we were talking about it.

"How about a leash?"