a/n

So that's it!

Quick question, or not: how was the story? Did it feel like it fell off towards the middle? I felt that it did.

To tell the truth, I originally had 2 story ideas for Jotaro. One was a story about Jotaro healing from amnesia. The other was just a whole story about him with a kinky relationship with the reader. Both of them took place around the same time. He was still attacked and survived. So I ashed both of the plots together and created this cursed amalgamation.

The only difference, I didn't plan to have Anasui killed.

So my laziness when creating the main character was what gave me the idea to write it this way. I didn't feel like giving them a name, gender, race or weight. Basically, I made a y/n story without the y/n. It was fun because I didn't have to create the character, but I got to be creative. I had to be super vague about the love scenes though. That was nearly impossible. That's why I couldn't exactly write the love scenes properly, but it was a fun challenge.

To tell the truth, I had my own way to portray the main character. I saw them as the ideal me. I even thought of her pegging Jotaro type of gal.  Don't judge me.

Since Stone Ocean came out while I was writing this, I got another way to view Jotaro as his 40 year old self. It helped so much. Manga can only help so much.

Some problems I had:

I WISHED JOLYNE'S MOTHER HAD A NAME! Man, the chapters where she was in was unbearable to write!

Trying to make the character possible to be seen as a man or a nonbinary peep so it could be inclusive everyone else! I'm so used to girl y/ns, it was too hard. Any dudes or nonbinary peeps reading this though? I would like your opinion on this.

Keeping Jotaro and Jolyne as canon as possible. I straight up failed on that one guys. I tried my best, but was it giving? I had no idea.

Any more ideas? Yes. I'm thinking of a story where Kars won against Joseph and wants revenge. So Kars keeps Joseph alive and makes him suffer and blah blah blah.

Alright, that's all I got for you guys. I hope you enjoyed this story. I really enjoyed writing this!