Special Chapter 1/2

A/n: I'm sorry in advance.

Jolyne arrived a bit too early as she was nervous. They were a whole hour early. She was with Hermes as they arrived to her dad's house on the beach with his partner. She had some news to give, and she was antsy because of the close contact of the beach as the tide came in.

When she came into the house she was alarmed by what she heard. She said, "Something's wrong." She looked over to Hermes. "You hear what I hear?"

Hermes looked back at her and nodded. She seemed concerned as well.

'Someone must be attacking!' She thought to herself. Jolyne ran through the house. She ran up the stairs. Hermes followed behind the best she could.

They eventually reached the door. The sound was louder. It sounded like her father. It was like he was... in pain? Maybe he was crying? She didn't know, for the sound was foreign to her.

"Wait a minute, Jolyne. I don't think-." Hermes called not trying to be too loud.

Jolyne made Stone Free appear. Just as she was about to punch the door open a stand appeared.

It was her father's partner's stand. The stand grabbed Stone Free's fist.

"Hunh?" She said puzzled.

Hermes grabbed Jolyne by the shoulders and said, "We should leave them alone."

The stand nodded. The stand held up one finger then made a zero.

Jolyne deciphered, "T-ten minutes?"

The stand nodded. Then the stand disappeared.

Jolyne noticed that the sounds she heard from the room lessened.

It was just trembling, heavy breathing.

"What?" She didn't say more as she got confirmation that everything was okay. "Let's wait in the kitchen."

Hermes nodded, and they went into the kitchen.

...30 Minutes Earlier...

Jotaro and I just finished a round in our alone time together. He had a bunch of hickeys and bite marks all over him.

I was sitting on the bed in just a tee shirt and underwear as I was figuring out what to wear. My clothes were strewn on the bed beside me. Jotaro was wearing just his underwear. I wanted to look presentable to whoever Jolyne was bring over that she called her 'significant other'.

But at the moment, I was shocked. As I looked up at Jotaro in front of me, I crossed my legs uncomfortably at his request. "You want to what?"

"Use your teeth a little."

"When I... Jotaro, how?" I really thought that as he got more help with his trauma, his masochistic urges would have lessen. It didn't. In fact, it did the opposite.

He reach down placing his hand on my cheek. His eyes read hungry. His thumb slipped into my mouth. He lightly placed his finger on the molars. He licked his lips as he said quietly, "Just like that." He gently pressed his thumb on to my teeth. "Can we try it?" He breathed as he seemed a little more riled up. "Please."

"Um," I said with his thumb still in my mouth. "Fine."

A smile grew on his face as he took his thumb out of my mouth. He kept that hand on my cheek as he used his other to pull down the edge of his underwear. He was already, or still, in the mood, so there was really no warming up to worry about.

"Remember the safe word?"

He nodded.

"Okay," I said uneasily. I didn't want to hurt him, so we established (or reestablished) a safe word. We had one before, but he forgot. I looked at his manhood before me.