Last Chapter

It was a quiet evening. Let me rephrase that: it WAS a quiet evening. We were two weeks into our trip. Jotaro and I were having our time to ourselves before our dinner arrived to our hotel room.

One thing led to another. Now Jotaro was on the floor, on a cover of course. His hands were bound by handcuffs above his head as I held them there. The blindfold was over his eyes. Bite marks were littered all over his neck, shoulders, chest and thighs. He was panting and moaning against me.

"What else do you want? Hm?" I asked with my lips to his ear.

He panted, "More."

"More kisses?"

He shook his head no.

"No kisses?" I said surprised. I shrugged at the fact my mouth has basically been all over his body. "That makes sense."

"I want you to make me yours," he said. "More."

"Hm," I pondered. What he meant, was not getting through to me.

He continued, "I want it to hurt. I don't want to breathe."

"Uh," I said hesitantly.

That was a bit concerning. Considering that he was on that high and was still feeling the afterglow of our previous actions and stimulations, I moved the blindfold away from his eyes.

Jotaro's ocean eyes darted to me.

I asked, "You want it to hurt?"

He nodded.

"You don't want to breathe?"

He nodded again.

I leaned in to give him a kiss. Then I whispered, "Got it." I pushed the blindfold off his head to the floor. I wanted to keep watch on his expression, just in case. Well, here goes nothing. I put my hands to his throat. I could feel him swallow in anticipation. I pressed gently on the sides of his throat.

Jotaro moved his bound hands down over my head to around my shoulders. His legs wrapped around mine. He made sure no space was left in between us down below.

I kept my eyes on his.

He looked straight back at mine as a look of elation grew. His eyes were so expressive and content.

"Wow," I said. "You have the most beautiful eyes. I love them so much."

Jotaro began trembling.

"I love you so much," I continued. "You're mine, and don't forget it."

Ecstacy filled his being as he increased the friction between us. He wouldn't let any contact cease in between us.

I moved one hand from his neck to see where else I could pleasure him.

Then I stopped. I removed my other hand as well.

Jotaro took a few breaths as he trembled. His legs shook from around me. His eyes weren't focused on mine as they were before. A deep hum came from his lips.

I put my hand to his cheek.

He leaned his face into my hand. His legs loosened from around me.

I said surprised, "Did you just get off from that?"

He looked up at me still a bit out of it. Then his expression changed to say, 'Are you really asking that?'

I got up from over him and began unbuckling his handcuffs. I observed him.

"Yep... you really did. Man, am I glad we brought our own blanket because I don't think I can look room service in the eye after the mess we made." I massaged his thigh and asked, "How you doing, hun?"