Well Relaxed

The next morning, Jotaro was still sleeping when I woke up. He seemed serene as he slept. His eyebrows weren't knitted in a glare. His jaw wasn't clenched. His mouth was slightly opened as he snored.

Why was this man snoring so much?

I groaned as I sat up, untangling my arms from him. I stared down at him.

Jotaro seemed so peaceful this way.

I didn't want to wake him up. Instead, I got up from the bed and ordered room service. With an hour to wait for the food, I took a refreshing shower.

When I came out to dress, guess what Jotaro was doing?

Sleeping, of course.

I spent the rest of the hour watching television as low as I could.

When the food arrived, he managed to stir awake.

He left the bedroom area to come to the main area where the couch and dining area was. Of course, he was wearing his hat. He looked quite groggy. He came over to me and bent down beside me.

"Good morning," I said after kissing him on the cheek. "How was the sleep?"

Jotaro sat across from me and said, "My throat hurts."

"I see," I replied. "You snored quite a bit. Must've been a very deep sleep."

"Yeah," he muttered. "I don't remember much, so I guess that must be true." He began eating from one of the plates. He glanced at the clocked and grimaced.

It was 9 in the morning. Was he looking forward to something? It was still morning, so I had no idea what he would be doing.

"Are you okay?"

He muttered, "I'm not sure." He was trying to figure something out. Either way, he continued eating. He focused on the task instead. At least, I hoped he was.

I got up from my seat and opened the blinds letting the light in. A little sunshine can let us get warmed up to start the day. I sat back down and continued eating.

Jotaro glanced at me inquisitively.

I shrugged, "Just a little sunshine." I reached to place my hand over the one he wasn't using. "How are you feeling? Yesterday you were on edge quite a bit. Are you feeling better or...?"

Jotaro said, "I guess. I'm okay for now. Thank you." He raised my hand to his lips and kissed it. "Mm." He got eggs on my hand, so he grabbed a napkin and wiped my hand. "Sorry."

I laughed, "It's okay."

We finished eating and got dressed. We decided to go get materials for the week we will be staying in Morioh.

We were at a store. I decided to get invested in looking at the notebooks while Jotaro was somewhere else in the store. I was a little nervous letting him go around alone, but he was a grown man. He needed his independence.

A man nearby was looking at the notebooks as well.

I minded my own business and went to turn away to walk away. I found Jotaro coming up to me.

He was hiding something behind his back.

"What's that?" I asked.

Jotaro averted his eyes as a blush reddened on his face. "For you." He showed me a small stuffed dolphin... and a jump rope?

"Thank you for the dolphin, but no to the jump rope."

"Why?" He muttered.

"It's not safe," I answered. "Jumping rope is not safe for shibari." I stared at him to get a confirmation of understanding.