SP: Tired 1/2

Yes, I know. 'Another special chapter?!' Yes... another special chapter. Trigger warning: suicide I did NOT reread this because it hurt writing this. I wrote this while I was in a bad frame of mind. REMINDER: TRIGGER WARNING

I watched Jotaro in the water as I sat on the beach outside the water. He was content on our day off. Every once in a while, he would grab a sea creature and bring it to me.

His happiness was contagious.

I've been around Jotaro for quite some time. We've also been in a relationship for many years. A decade even. Knowing him for so long, I've seen his high and low points in life. I wish to cherish his happy moments and learn from the sad ones.

I felt like him losing his memories was a good thing, for he still didn't get certain memories back that brought forth his pain.

It was back in 2005. We were currently setting up headquarters in Texas, so we, Speedwagon Foundation, Jotaro and I were quite busy.

I was carrying a few big boxes when I rounded the corner and found Jotaro on his phone. He was leaning against the wall with his back to me. He was quiet and nodding as if the person speaking to him was watching.

I could barely hear the person on the other side of the phone as I got closer. Sounded like whoever was on the phone was giving him a hard time. As usual, his phone was in the highest setting.

Eventually, he closed his cell phone and placed it in his pocket without saying another word. He sighed heavily, then his demeanor changed to a positive one as he peeked at me. He turned to me and said, "Need some help, sweetheart?"

"Sure," I said. "Grab the box on the top. It's making it hard to see."

Jotaro grabbed the top two boxes instead, making my load much lighter.

At that time, Jotaro was officially a couple. We had been together for about 5 years.

As we walked, I asked, "Who was that on the phone?"

He said, "Don't worry about it." He said this in his unbothered voice.

I didn't take my eyes from him as I scoffed.

He glanced at me, then quickly looked away. "Sorry. It's nothing important. Don't worry." His words were softer this time.

When we made it to our destination and sat the boxes down, we discussed our duties for the day. I was going to go out to do some more work, which would make me come to our hotel room a few hours later than him.

He averted his eyes. He was disappointed.

I placed my hand on his cheek. "Don't worry. After this week, we can spend all the time we want together."

He nodded as he placed his hand over mine.

"Um," a worker said awkwardly as they walked in with their own boxes.

We were in the way.

Jotaro glanced over at him. He took a deep breath in as he rolled his eyes and pulled away from my grasp. "See you tonight?"

I nodded. "See you tonight."

Soon we split. I was leaving the building when I saw two guys arriving at the front door. One of them was holding a turtle.

The blond kid looked vaguely familiar, and that was because I'd seen an actual picture of him before. That was when he went by the name Haruno Shiobana.

I gasped before approaching them. I said, "Hi, are you trying to get in?"

The blond kid, actually he wasn't a kid anymore at that point, said, "Yes, I'm here for a man called Jotaro Kujo. I know about Polnareff."