File

As per the research I had done, I was able to track almost everything to know about me. But their was more I was yet to learn about myself.

NAME: Danielle Thora Hudson

AGE: 22 (41)

DATE OF BIRTH: 26 September 1980

EDUCATION: London Life's Foundation University 

PARENTS: 

Step-Father - William Hudson (Alive)
Biological mother - Jocelyn Hudson (Alive)
Biological father - Unknown

OCCUPATION: Bartender at Cocktail Party

SPECIES: Symbiote Host/ Werewolf

SYMBIOTE: Venom (last of it's kind)

BLOOD TYPE: Blood moon pack Bloodline

POWERS and ABILITIES: 

Immortality - The inhabiting symbiote is able to preserve the host's body and stops aging.

Camouflage Capabilities: The symbiote is capable of shapeshifting to mimic the appearance of any form of clothing, can camouflage with its surroundings to appear invisible.

Constituent-Matter Generation: The symbiote can use the living abyss comprising its matter to generate tendrils and pseudopods, and can use this for lethal effect against people.

Parasitic Inheritance: The symbiote can copy the powers and abilities of other beings by interfacing with their genetic code, in this case adapting and improving the half wolf shift, making host stronger then normal supernatural.

Wall-Crawling: Host is able to climb any surface.

Webbing Generation: The symbiote can convert its constituent matter into strands of white or black webbing, which it can shoot from the white patches on the back of its hands at high pressure up to a distance of 70 feet. The alien's substance seems to be composed of tough, flexible fibers of organic polymers, which regenerate swiftly after "shedding." The strands have extraordinary adhesive properties, which diminish rapidly once they abandon their living source. After about three hours, with no source to nourish them, the strands dry up like dead skin and dissolve into a powder.

Bond: Amount of power 's limit depends on host and Symbiote's bond, the stronger the more powerful.

Unhuman Strength: Due to abilities mixing, host is stronger than most supernatural.

Unhuman Durability: Without suit, host is superhumanly ok to physical injury but with suit on, host is almost immune to any physical injury.

Superhuman Stamina: Venom is also capable of surviving in harmful areas for long periods of time such as underwater or in toxic gases, the symbiote filtering breathable air to the host making host immune to Wolfsbane.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Additionally, the symbiote is capable of healing injuries in the host at a faster rate than normal supernatural healing allows. The symbiote is also capable of healing injuries and illnesses that current human medical care cannot such as cancer. The symbiote has enabled its host to recover from injuries that should have been lethal, completely broken limbs or body parts.

Genetic Memory: The symbiote possesses some psychic ability, making it capable of obtaining information from its hosts and even other people and symbiotes simply by touch; The symbiote is capable of recalling information from previous hosts.

Body Chemistry Manipulation: Venom can manipulate body chemistry and DNA into fitting their will, such as changing some physical appearance. 

Telepathy: The Klyntar species communicate both psionically and biochemically with the host and each other. Their powers of the mind initially start out as weak without a host to bond to.

Constituent-Matter Manipulation: The host can morph Venom's hands into any type of weapon.

Digital Immersion:  Venom symbiote can physically enter into the Internet on a "molecular level" and travel between hard-wired computers through Ethernet cables.

Empathetic Empowerment: The Venom symbiote, like others of its kind, is capable of feeding off its host's negative emotions - chiefly rage, hatred, and bloodlust - in order to augment itself. However, doing so has a corrupting effect on the symbiote, causing it to become increasingly bloodthirsty, cruel, and feral.

Extra Sense: Host is able to sense things on higher levels.

Poisonous Fangs: The ability to inject certain poison that can kill almost anything but vampires.

Stretching and deforming: Although it's widely known that the symbiote can stretch and deform itself, recently it was able to perform this ability while bonded with a half werewolf host.

Telepathy Resistance: As a result of Venom being a bond between two separate minds, host is immune to mind reading or brainwashing.

Energy Absorption & Transference: Host is able to absorb energy caused my motion and movement applied at itself.

WEAKNESS: Fire but can recover. No permanent weapon found other then detachment.