6

When we arrived at the airport, apparently they had asked us to wait so they could prepare the plane

When we arrived at the airport, apparently they had asked us to wait so they could prepare the plane. Here I sat, staring at nothing with Klaus beside me.

"Love, I'm sorry ok. I shouldn't have said that about Rebekah and I shouldn't have threatened Jeremy. Please forgive me" he pouts like a child and I sigh. It was exhausting, keeping up the 'I'm mad at you' façade so I gave up and snuggled into him.

Klaus smiled as he wrapped an arm around me, kissing my forehead.

And before we knew it, we were asked to board the plane. Only then did I realize that he owned a private jet.

"You own your own private jet!" I ask, my eyes wide and he laughs at my expression.

"Yes love, I own a private jet" he says and I excitedly embrace him as we both walk inside. The inside was beautiful, color schemes involving gold and beige.

We take a seat as an airhostess comes up, offering champagne. My parents had a private jet, but they never let me see it. And it had been a while since I'd been exposed to luxury other than Klaus and I's date nights that he insisted be grand.

Venom sticks his head out of my back takes a look around as I sip the champagne. Ooooo a 1928 Krug, damn the hybrid has expensive taste.

The flight was 8 hours here and back so I got comfy, laying my head on Klaus's shoulder.

Over the course of the flight, me and Klaus did random couple shit including watching movies, reading books, cuddling, taking naps, him sketching me, chatting with Venom and more.

Soon we had reached Italy, and I smiled staring at the view outside. The country was filled with greenery and I couldn't wait to see it.

"Love, I have a surprise waiting for you when we land" Klaus says. I smile and jump on him, kissing his face.

 "Thank you, for whatever it is" he laughs and kisses me, I instantly kiss back. My fingers slip into his hair as his haps travel down to my hips. He slips his tongue, and we battle for dominance, he wins.

I tug his hair, making him grunt as I start to grind my hips on his. He groans before tracing his lips down my neck before biting and sucking.

I moan, as he drags his lips across my now sensitive skin, before joining our lips once again. I part, heaving as well as him as we stare intensely at the other.

But we're interrupted at the sound of the jet's coms, alerting us that we were landing. Klaus groaned as I got off him and took a seat next to him.

I snuggled into his body as we cuddled throughout the plane landing.

Once we did, compelled people took care of our luggage as we walked to the car Klaus rented. He being a gentleman, opened the door for me before entering himself as we drove to god knows where.