8

"If you scream, I will kill you" a voice whispered behind me

"If you scream, I will kill you" a voice whispered behind me. I felt cool metal being pressed against my neck and I looked around, seeing men doing this with other random women who are trying their best to stay calm.

I nod, emotionless and the man wraps his hands around me to hold me so I can't escape. I clench my jaw in annoyance but follow, the man leading me into the back of the café. Oh god don't tell me.

My thoughts halt as the man pushes me down a flight of stairs, along with other girls who had begun to whimper in fear. I had to fight the urge to take the guy on right here but I kept still. The door at the bottom of the stairs opened and my eyes widened. This place was a fucking brothel.

Woman in clothes that barely covered them were all over, dancing or performing some stuff for men who I assume were paying for this. Normally I would leave it because hey if you choose to be a prostitute, go ahead. I'm not shaming you, but it was clear as day that the expressions present on the women's faces reflected their disdain for this.

And that made me mad.

'Can we eat them now?'

'Not yet'

'Uhhh buzzkill'

'Parasite'

'I AM NOT A PARASITE'

My phone buzzes alerting the attention of one of the guys.

"You. You trying to call the cops, trying to call for help?" he asks

"Yup, I am. Have you been alone with yourself, that's already scarier that the gun" I say and I see the guy turn red in anger.

"What did you say about me" the dude yelled in his strong Italian accent.

"I said you must wanna die, when your alone in a room. Your presence is horrible" I say and once more he flares in anger. The guy comes close to me and grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls me to him.

"You keep opening that little hole you call a mouth and I'm gonna punish ya" he says with a look again makes me grit my teeth.

"What ya gonna do, huh?" I ask

"I normally don't girls b-" I interrupt his little speech. 

"Me neither, but for you I'd make an exception" I laugh, earning chuckles from some of the girls.

"That's it" he yells and pulls me by the hair.

'Now?'

'Not yet'

'You idiot'

The man throws me onto the wall, but I catch my step before hitting much to his disdain.

"Strip" he orders. My face contorts into one of disgust.

"What?"

"Strip" he orders with what is meant to sound like a dominating voice. Hah, loser.

"And who are you, my boyfriend?" I ask. But he pulls out his gun and then points it at me.

"Strip" he grits and I sigh.

"I thought you miserable people had more time on this earth but I'm afraid not, sadly" I say, faking sadness. I began to remove my flannel shirt that covered my tank top. Once removed, I tossed it to the ground and halted. By now everyone here was looking at us, even the dancers.

"Continue" the man ordered.

"No" I say, smiling.

"No? Darling you don't have a choice" he says before now pointing the gun at my chest. I sigh dramatically one more time.

'Yes, finally. Bitch let's do this' 

"You know something. I hate when people take advantage of people, and you happen to be doing just that" I say, my voice transitioning more and more into Venom's with every word I speak.

Black goo starts to ooze out of my back and begins to cover me much to the horror of the audience.

"And well, I'm quite hungry at the moment so" I say as I lift the guy who was now begging for his life by the neck, licking my lips before munching off his head

Let's just say, that moment was quite violent since that was not the only guy I killed.

A/N

I ironically have an English exam tomorrow, but anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter it is unedited so hehe. Have an awesome rest of the day