11

"So, here's the thing, I didn't just come here to try to get you to release Elena

"So, here's the thing, I didn't just come here to try to get you to release Elena." Caroline says, entering the restaurant again and walking towards us.

"Ugh come on" I groan.

"You don't say." Klaus says

"I came here to distract you so that Stefan could go to your house and break her out, which he did. And, don't get mad, but then he lost her." Caroline says and me and Klaus stand in anger.

Caroline goes to call Klaus but see's his glare so she turns to me with pleading eyes.

"Dani?"

"Caroline if you don't stop talking, I will bite you" I say in anger as me and Klaus exchange looks before turning to walk away.

"They figured out how to stop the hallucinations." Caroline says making us halt in our steps.

'I say we eat her after we get the information'

"Okay, you have ten seconds to tell us" I say, while turning around.

The front door of the Lockwood mansion opens, to reveal a now scared looking Connor. 

"Going somewhere?" I ask, as Klaus grabs Chris by the throat and speeds him into the staircase.

"When I said don't let her out of your sight, what did you think I meant?" Klaus asks

"It's not his fault, it's mine. I was distracting you. It's my fault she got away!" Tyler says, trying to help his friend.

"Then maybe you should be the one to die for it."

"No one has to die" Hayley yells

"Did I not say mind your business?!" Klaus yells at her.

"Tyler's covering for me. I'm the one that let her go."

"Hayley" Tyler says slowly.

"No. You want someone dead, go ahead. Kill me. I'd rather die anyway than end up as one of your sired little bitches." Hayley says and I growl.

"Don't tempt us, wolf girl." I say lowly.

"Your existence is to serve me. To please me. Do you understand?" Klaus says, facing Chris.

"I'm sorry, I won't fail you again." Chris says and is dismissed by Klaus. I suddenly sense another presence, as my sixth sense starts to tingle.

Quickly I speed out in front of Chris, my hand now holding the stake, the Hero haired Salvatore was about to shove. I'm quick to toss it aside as I pin Stephen to the floor. 

I turn to Klaus, taking in the shocked expressions of Hayley, Tyler and Chris. I may tolerate Nik treating them as slaves but never would I let an innocent werewolf be harmed for no reason. But I'm to late to notice the gilbert boy who manages to decapitate Chris, who had tried to help me.