4

Mikealson Mansion

Mikealson Mansion

Last night after their encounter with the hunter, Dani had gone to feed and had fed on 10 bodies. All of which were vampires, their faces when they saw her were priceless. One literally peed his pants.

But now the couple layed in bed, both sprawled out over the other. Klaus was the first to wake up. He looked around before laying eyes on Dani, and a smile formed on his lips.

He was startled when he heard a voice.

"Thank You" Venom says, sprouting out from her body and facing Klaus.

"What for?"

"Being the hope in her life. As much as she and I care for each other... I was forced on her by bad people. And she didn't deserve that. That's why I ate the bastard who did" Venom says.

"What do you mean by Hope?"

"When I joined and bonded with Dani's body, I was given access to her memories. There are so many things she hides from you, don't think it's because she's secretive. It's because talking about it brings the pain back" Venom says, licking his lips.

"I would never doubt her. I love her to much to ever let her go" Klaus says and Venom gives him a toothy smile. He goes back into her body as Klaus pulls Dani closer to him, positioning her head to lay on his chest before they fell back asleep.

Mystic Grill, Dani's POV

I sat with Klaus at the local bar called the Mystic Grill. It was extremely stupid, I mean come on. The whole interior was garbage but hey, you get what you get. They didn't even know how to make a proper mojito.

Are eyes were set on a blonde vampire and a blonde man who worked as a waiter. The woman was Klaus's sister and I felt bad when I saw her giver her crush a set of keys for a new truck. I could tell the girl felt lonely.

We watched the boy walk away, and saw her eye's meet our figures. Klaus did this extremely funny serious look as I just waved at the confused girl.

"You're trying too hard." Klaus being a rubbish big brother says.

This is very amusing.

"Last I heard you were leaving town, forever. And who's this, your new plaything?" she asks looking me up and down.

"Not his plaything, Hi I'm Dani. Klaus's girlfriend" I introduce.

"That's a first" Rebekah snorts making me laugh.

" Well I was...but then I thought to myself how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help." I slap Klaus's head from the back as I turn to face the blonde.

"Don't listen to him. And don't bother with people not willing to give you the attention you deserve. The moment you have to bribe him to get attention is the moment you walk away sister" I say, winking at her.