2

Waking up felt like a dream

Waking up felt like a dream. Until it wasn't.

Dani.
Danii.
Daniii.
Danniiiii..

I heard my annoying symbiote call. I was wrapped in warm arms as I layed my head on a sturdy chest.

Daniiiiiiiiiiiii.

"What do you want you son of a bitch parasite" I yell, my voice groggy as I feel Klaus laugh at our interaction.

It's been a month or so and me and Klaus had given dating a try. And so far, it was the best thing ever. Klaus was the missing piece to our puzzle. The first man to show real actual care for our well being. And I think I had started falling for him.

"Morning little wolf" he spoke

"Morning" I mumble with a small smile as I cuddle into him deeper.

"Come on love, I have a surprise for you". Another sweet thing Klaus had been accustomed to do was spoiling me. And though I genuinely didn't want that or his money, he made it his top priority to buy me expensive stuff.

Klaus quickly stood up and lifted my body in a bridal position and walked to the small kitchen. I was greeted by a large tray covered with an assortment of breakfast foods and gasped before turning and kissing the hybrid.

 I was greeted by a large tray covered with an assortment of breakfast foods and gasped before turning and kissing the hybrid

He chuckled, kissing me back before we took two plates and began serving ourselves. Only then did venom show himself.

"BERRIES!" he yelled. Yes, Venom had taken a liking to Berries. Which is good since I love them as well.

"I kept you in mind Venom" Venom moved his head to cuddle Klaus who laughed and pat him on the head. One thing I also adored about the man before me was his relationship with Venom. They treated each other as equals and had a bromance.

I watched as I munched on my cinnamon bun, smiling at their interaction before moving to the fridge and removing a cannister of iced coffee. Pouring it in two glasses, I hand one to Klaus and take one for me.

I smile at the little family we had.

Klaus had told me of his history. How his arse parents treated him like shit, and bound his werewolf side. But he had broken his curse and was now a true hybrid. He said that he had business elsewhere so he would pick me up from cocktail party after my shift.