5

Klaus' Family Mansion

It had been an house since Stephen left to collect Rebekah. I stood by a groaning Connor as I examined his pain filled body. Klaus stood behind me, hands wrapped around my waist as his head layed on my shoulders.

"You feeling alright, mate? Are the shackles too tight? Welcome home, sister." Klaus says. I move out of his hold and turn, smiling at Rebekah who smiles back. Her gaze hardens when she looks back to Klaus.

"Is this a trick? How do you know he's one of the Five? Where's his bloody tattoo?" Rebekah asks

"Oh, the tattoos aren't visible on this lot like they were on the last. Let's eat." Klaus says, grabbing my hand and leading us to the dining room, where a table was set.

We take our seats as a woman comes and serves us plates of food, I glare at her when her eyes linger longer on Klaus.

"Thank you, sweetheart" at this, I stomp on the hybrids foot, hard under the table as he jolts in pain. He turns to me and gives me a glare before leaning over and kissing my cheek then getting back.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

A malicious smile forms on my face as Rebekah and Stephen start to grow weary and fearful of what it means. I stand up and excuse myself, walking to the kitchen where the waitress stood. She turned to me and screamed.

"It seems you have had the audacity to look at our man, now you must pay" Venom speaks and we grab the girl by the neck before opening our mouth wide and biting her head off.

"Delicious" We drop the body and walk back to the dining room, Venom disappearing as I emerge from the corridors. Stephen and Rebekah's eyes widen as they see me sucking some of the left over blood from my fingers and that my mouth is covered.

Klaus turns to face me and smiles when he see's my bloody figure. I walk to him and push his back back to the chair, kissing him with my bloody lips before sitting back down. He licked his lips, and turned to face the guests.

"I could kiss the Council for burning up all the vervain in town. They made my life so much easier. Rebekah, love, eat your veggies." Klaus says

"I'm not eating until you apologize." she says