3

We were currently in the car and driving to Mystic Falls

We were currently in the car and driving to Mystic Falls. Klaus had explained in depth that their was currently a hunter trying to kill the 'scooby gang' as Klaus put it. That gang was the reason Klaus was put down and it took everything in me to not want to kill them on sight.

Venom was busy sticking his head out the open window, his tongue on the side from the feel of the wind.

Klaus glanced over and laughed at the sight as I rubbed my temples. Venom had been constantly bugging me on what went on in the shower all night. He could see and feel everything and it's funny that he identified himself as bisexual. Then again symbiotes can love whoever they want, no matter who.

Klaus glanced at me and sent me a small smile, before turning back to the road and placing his hand on my thigh. His warm touch sent butterflies fluttering in my abdomen as I placed my hand on top of his.

"I...Love...You...Bitches" Venom spoke, heaving as the air created gaps between his words. I laughed at the creature, slapping the back of his head playfully.

Mystic Fall's Hospital 
Third Person's POV.

Meredith is walking down a hallway, wearing a large, very conspicuous bandage on her neck. Jeremy and Connor follow her as Meredith opens the door to a room and walks in.

"That's her." Jeremy says

"Stay here." Connor instructs. He then walks past Jeremy and enters the supply storeroom that Meredith just entered. Once inside, he finds that Meredith is already gone, but he turns when he senses someone else in the room.

"Is a hospital really the best place for a germaphobe?" Connor asks, now seeing Damon Salvatore who walks out from behind a rack of medical supplies.

"Did I say that I was a germaphobe? Pft, sorry, I meant vampire." Damon says, alerting the hunter. 

Connor pulls out a gun to shoot Damon, but is struck by an arrow. He drops his gun and bends down to pick it up. When he does so, he's shot by another arrow. He looks at both the arrows and sees they are attached to the claymore bombs from his trailer.

"Stings, doesn't it?" Damon taunts.

Connor attempts to grab his gun again, but someone kicks it out of the way. Connor looks up and sees Klaus and a blonde woman with pink hair behind him, both holding hands.

"Hello, mate." Klaus and Dani say, smirking at the man. Damon smirks at Klaus but furrows his eyebrows at the girl. 

Connor is attempts to pull the arrow out from his side. Damon and Klaus are watching him, while Dani tries to control her hunger.

"Keep it up, buddy. We'll be scraping you off the ceiling." Damon teases.

"You two are gonna kill me anyway." Connor grunts.