1

Cocktail Party Bar, West Virginia Border

I stood, flipping cups in front of a group of drunken men who laughed, completely wasted. It was a usual Friday night, last day before the weekend and the place was packed with groups of friends here to have fun.

As the bell dinged, signaling a new customer, I finished by tossing the mixer into the air and landing it on my finger, earning slurred complements and claps from the crowd. I poured the mixed martini and handed the filled glasses to customers as I worked on taking other people's orders.

Dani

"Ugh, what do you want." I mutter

I'm hungry

"Of course you are" I say annoyed. I had just eaten a chicken and three bars of chocolate a half hour ago. I made my way into the back, quickly grabbing an emergency chicken I had stuffed in my bag.

"Sorry, Bayley. Nice knowing you" I say before my face morphs into Venom as I gobble the chicken.

I don't want anymore chicken

"Well to bad"

Come on, it's been two weeks since our last head.

"Your point" I say as I go back to the front. I'm greeted by Josh, an annoying jock who can't keep his hands to himself.

"Hey Dani, you looking fine as ever"

"hey Josh, you looking like a douche now more then ever" I reply back, not meeting his lustful gaze.

"Oh come on girl, I mean look at that ass" I freeze and turn to him and his smirking buddies.

"Say that again" I threaten.

"Sure, look at that as-" I don't let him finish as I knee him in the stomach, sparing his below yet still managing to send him to the ground. His goons help him up and lead him out as I get back to work.

Why don't we eat his head.

"Cause he's not worth it"

What a dick.

"Exactly". The doorbell once again rings as I focus on pouring a scotch on the rocks and hand it over to the woman who ordered it. I sense the man take a seat on a barstool opposite me and lean forward.

"Hello love" a male British accent sounds as I look up, only to be met with his blue eyes.