7

My alarm blared at 6am and I felt myself groan before turning and burying my face in my very hard, toned pillow that had arms

My alarm blared at 6am and I felt myself groan before turning and burying my face in my very hard, toned pillow that had arms. My pillow groaned as well, swiftly shutting it before returning to me by cushion.

Suddenly out of no where, the curtains slid open revealing the bright lights of the Italy sun. I groaned once more and felt my pillow vibrate and looked up to see Nik staring at me with an amused smirk.

"What you looking at?" I ask

"The most beautiful thing in the world" he says and I feel my cheeks heat up, so I burrow my face back into his hard chest. Nik leans in and places a long kiss on my hair, before getting up. He wore sweats so I had a nice view of his back. His muscles stretched as did he, walking himself up before turning to look at me, only to smirk when he noticed my eyes.

"It's rude to stare, my love" he says

"Well, your right. I'm not your girlfriend so I don't have the right to, oh wait" I smirk and he rolls his eyes before climbing on top of me. His body towered mine and his eyes scanned my face.

"Hi"

"Hi" he then leaned down and kissed me, I happily returned it.

"Yeah yeah, you love each other. We get it, can we get breakfast now" Venom speaks as he protrudes from my back. As he moves to get in between us, I push his face aside and sit up, pecking Nik before rushing to the bathroom to get ready.

 As he moves to get in between us, I push his face aside and sit up, pecking Nik before rushing to the bathroom to get ready

Tying my flannel around my waist, I step out of the bathroom to see Nik all dressed. I walk to him and he smiles, placing his hands on my hips, bringing me closer to him.

"You ready?" he asks and I nod with a smile. 

"Good we can go to breakfast now" Venom says and I sigh, rolling my eyes at him.

"Oh shut it parasite" I say 

"I'M NOT A PARASITE" he yells back

After a fun and tasty breakfast, Klaus had decided to check the digging sight. So I decided to explore the streets of Brienno. Exiting the hotel, I scanned around.

'This place is like a old town'

"Yeah, beautiful isn't it" I smile. Walking, I noticed how it was like a big community. Street vendors all stood outside on the sides of the road, with their stalls selling all kinds of goods, people and tourists walked out, talking and laughing with their friends.

I took a breath of the fresh air and walked, saying a hello to everyone that passed by. I stopped by a beautiful flower shop, noticing that they had beautiful Gardenias.

"One please" I ask and the lady nods with a smile. I hand her a euro, smelling the flower before walking to the next.

'This planet isn't so ugly after all'

"Mhmn" I say. I look at the Gardenia in my hand before sliding it behind my hair and continue walking.

Their seems to be a food vendor and I stop, watching the man make what is called an Arrosticini. It was chunks of lamb meat coated in fat and barbequed. My mouth watered at the sight and I ordered one, taking the stick of meat handed to me by the man.

Walking to the side, I blew on the food before taking a byte, moaning in extasy at the flavor. This was really good.

Venom snuck out as I placed a few cubes in his mouth and he agreed. Some time later after finishing I had ordered at a cute café what the barista called the real expresso and it was good.

I even ordered a slice of pizza and just sat down and enjoyed what had now become evening. I sighed into my cup of caffeine. Across the street, between two buildings I noticed was an alley way. And I don't know why but that place screamed odd to me. I don't know why.

I was interrupted by the sound of my ringtone and looked down to see Nik calling me.

"Hey Nik, what's up?" I ask

"I come to our room to find my girlfriend missing from the place I leave her" Nik says

"Sorry Nik, I just wanted to explore the city" I say

"It's fine my love, just please inform me of where you are. When I find you missing, I feel like sending my hybrids on a search party" he says ad I frown. I feel bad for making him worry.

"I'm sorry" I say

"It's fine, now you mind telling me where you are?" he asks and I tell him the name of the café I am at and ten minutes later, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

A/N

Hey guys, thanks so much for reading. Sorry I haven't updated in a long while. A reminder to yall that this is not my account and that I'm just writing on it.

My account is @BNHA_Dynamite3210 
On their I published a new Klaus mikaelson fic that is a crossover between the Avatar the last airbenders and The originals. Hope you have a nice rest of the day.