9

It had been three hours since I had consumed all of the heads of the guys, Venom has never been this happy

It had been three hours since I had consumed all of the heads of the guys, Venom has never been this happy. After I had assured the women I was here to help, and had helped them evacuate before pouring myself a glass of scotch and sat on the bar table.

I admired my bloody art, sipping my drink.

'I think I might cry at how beautiful this looks'

'Of course you would cry'

I close my eyes, reveling in the scent of the damp atmosphere. I wasn't always like this, I know. But I hurt people who hurt others. Never without reason. 

"Love?" a voice broke me out of my thoughts and I looked up. Klaus stood their, eyes confused as he analyzed the situation. But I couldn't help but close my eyes and wait for the words of disappointment to come. 

But they never did.

"Love are you alright, I was worried sick when you weren't at the café" he says, his hands moving to my face and cupping it. 

"I was, but then long story short some dude wanted to force me into prostitution with some other girls so I killed them." I say and his eyes widen. What a damn day, am I right? That to our last day since he had successfully dug up the hunter's sword.

"Come on love, the plane leaves. You should take a shower and get ready" he says, snatching my glass and chugging it down before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the hotel.

It had been a while, I sat in the jet cuddled into Nik's side

It had been a while, I sat in the jet cuddled into Nik's side. He knew I was feeling off cause he was like the boyfriend most wished for. But he didn't question it.

I stared at the moving pictures on the Jet's tv. We're watching how to get away with murder, and damn this show was good.

I felt my hand slowly move closer to Nik's, his doing the same until we intertwined our fingers. His hands were large against mine, but warm. Not your typical warm, the warm that made never want to take your hand away.

I turned to see Nik staring at me. I felt myself question everything I've ever done, usually with no purpose. But when I met him, my world just turned brighter. He raised his eyebrows, smiling and I felt my lips curve up. 

I couldn't help it, I just did. My eyes moved to his lips as his did mine, and we gently leaned into each other. Our lips touched, and I felt my heart tug. His hands moved from my shoulders and went to mu hips, lifting me with ease and placing me on his lap as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

His tongue grazed my lower lip but I playfully denied him. He growled, his hands moving upwards and pressing my sides, tickling me and making me laugh allowing him to slip his tongue in.

I felt myself part as I stared at him, feeling a little smug since I was now taller. He stares at me with his beautiful blue eyes that drive me mad. I felt myself push him by the chest down on the sofa, me straddling him as he stared at me. 

I connected our lips once more, him responding quickly as he clenched his fists around my waist. We continued to make out, reveling in the feeling that we didn't want to end.

But we were suddenly interrupted by the voice of the pilot, alerting us that their would slight turbulence. I laughed at Nik's annoyed expression, pecking his lips before standing up and walking to the bathroom, making sure to sway my hips.

After I was done and exited, Nik was gone. My eyes furrowed in confusion before my eyes flashed and I turned, pushing whoever it was to the wall. I laughed when it was Klaus who looked surprised. 

"Sorry" I sheepishly say

"I guess that's what I get for trying to get revenge for you teasing me. By the way love, that wasn't very nice" Klaus says

"So?" I ask playing along with whatever he's doing.

"You see love, when you do such things it makes me want to do things." He says, his British accent adding to how sexy he sounded.

"Really, well I guess I'm not a nice girl" I smirk. Nik then walks closer to me, now being able to tower over me.

"Well to bad, guess you deserve a punishment" suddenly I'm sped into the bedroom and on the bed as Klaus tickles my side.

"Klaus.......St-.....op....Please" I beg as I laugh

"Say, I'll be a good girl" he says

"No......I....won...'t" I laugh

"Well" his fingers tickle even harder and I laugh.

"Fine, fine. I'll be a good girl" I say and he smiles.

"Good, now come" he says, pulling me to the front of the bed. He lifts the blanket over us and turns off the lamp. But as he lays beside me, our eyes stare at each other. He places his hand over my body and pulls me to his warm chest which I curl into instantly.

"Good night, love"

"Good night Nik, I love you"

"I love you to"

A/N

I am so jealous of Dani. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY am I single. Sighs. It's the hard truth. Anyway, next chapter is back to Mystic Falls with the lovely pair. Hoped you like these chapters, I just wanted the two to have some couple moments. I know like I made them falling love quiet fast, it's because even though I'm the writer I want as many moments as I possibly van have.

So yeah. Anyway shout out to @_DzaddyChill for reading, nice user name btw. 

Anyway thx for reading, have an awesome day.