1. She Doesn't Even Know Me

I was sitting at my desk, opening up the documents I made for today's lesson when she finally walked into the room. She's beautiful.

No! Stop it Pellesaria. She's your student. It's wrong.

I quickly diverted my eyes back to my screen before she could notice my staring. Shit, I need to go over there to get the homework...

I slowly stood up, making sure to look frustrated so she wouldn't get suspicious and made my way over to her.

"Logan Gray, where is your homework?"

"Sorry Miss I forgot to do it." She sighed.

Why does she always do this to me? I can't just let this slide... I mean maybe it'll be good, I can practice being normal around her.

"Well then, that means I'm going to have to give you a detention."

Logan banged her head on the table groaning, "Ugh fine how long?"

Well after that attitude I'll happily make it longer than I originally planned.

"An hour." I smiled before walking off to start my lesson.

It wasn't a long lesson today, just continuing from last week. Most of the class was dozing off as usual. I know I'm not the most entertaining person in the world but they could at least try to act interested.

I may as well let them pack up early, this lesson isn't going anywhere.

Everyone started to pack up and wait by the door. Everyone apart from Logan. I completely forgot I gave her detention. Good job she remembered because I would've just let her walk out with the rest of the class.

The bell finally rang and I waited for everyone to go, leaving Logan and I behind.

It's just us. Alone, together...

How am I supposed to control myself... No, I can do this. She's just a normal person and she'd never think of me the way I think of her.

Besides, even if she did. I could lose my job. Even if she is 17, it's still illegal for a teacher and a student to have any kind of relationship.

I'm getting ahead of myself. Nothing is going on and there never will be.

"So Logan, what was the real reason you didn't do the homework?"

Obviously, she didn't forget to do it. She just couldn't be bothered.

She contemplated her response for a minute before coming up with her excuse. "I didn't get it."

I sighed, she must know I'm not stupid. So why is she treating me like I am?

I picked up Logan's book and carried it over to one of the desks in front of the door, taking the outside seat.

"Come and take a seat over here," I said, patting the chair next to me.

Logan scraped the chair legs on the floor as she got up. I don't know why, but it made me laugh. She's trying too hard to hate me, she doesn't even know me well enough to hate me.

She threw herself into the chair rather obnoxiously and as far away from me as she could be. How am I supposed to work with her if she's that far away?

I sighed, grabbing the chair leg and pulling her closer to me.

Shit, was that too forward? What if she realises...

"I'm even doing the work for you," I said lightheartedly, trying to brush off what I had just done.

I slowly ran my finger down the spine of the book to flatten it out. Is she watching me? No, she can't be.