5. My Office

So, two months since Logan finally started listening to me. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not because I can't seem to get rid of her. Not that I want to...

She's almost always in my office, either hiding or just simply 'hanging out' as she calls it. 

Just because she's started listening doesn't mean she's been behaving though. The amount of detentions I've had to give her is getting ridiculous. It's like she likes them or something. 

Still, I'm not complaining, I enjoy her company.

I was making my way over to the coffee machine in the staffroom when I heard Logan's name.

"Yeah, we've been thinking about it for a while but we made the final decision yesterday." Logan's It teacher, Kylie, was talking.

"Really? Is she that far behind?"

"That paired with the fact that she's always trying to be the class clown, distracting everyone around her. It's better for everyone if we just removed her." Kylie said.

"She can't be that bad." Another co-worker said.

"Not that bad? She's a bloody nightmare. I'll be surprised if she even gets one GCSE." Kylie laughed.

I felt a fire inside me, the urge to defend her nearly overtook me but I had to bite my tongue or they might think I'm a bit too involved.

I casually walked over to them, "If I were you, I wouldn't put it all on the student, I'd blame the lack of competence from the teacher." I said snidely, pushing through them.

"Whatever jobsworth." Kylie scoffed.

 I cannot be in this room right now, these idiots clearly share one brain cell between them.

Thank god break is nearly over, I'm losing faith in the education system as the minute's tick by.

I almost sprinted to my office, trying to avoid speaking to anyone on the way. More importantly, avoiding Logan, I would never be able to keep my mouth shut if I saw her.

Time to calm down in my office until my next lesson.

I eventually got to a state where I could do my job efficiently without snapping at any of my students. 

Although the more time passed, the more worried I was about Logan. Is she going to be okay about all this? What if she just gives up and screws herself over?

I sighed, I can't worry about this now, I still have to get through my last lesson.

Lunch came and went almost as quick as Henry beheaded his wives... To much?

I was standing outside my classroom, waiting for my class to arrive.

As soon as everyone was lined up I walked inside, sitting at my desk. At least today's lesson will be interesting, it's all about Ignaz Semmelweis and his groundbreaking idea of washing hands before surgery.

 I had only gotten about 10 minutes into the lesson when there was a knock at the door.

"Gray?" Kylie huffed.

I looked over at Logan, smiling apologetically. If only she knew the amount of rage I felt right now.

I set some work for the class and pretended to get on with my own until Logan got back.

She entered the room with a smug grin plastered on her face.

What has she done now...

Luckily for me, she had detention today so I get to quiz her on it later.