14. Flirting

So Logan's been ignoring me for the past 2 days.

She probably thinks I haven't noticed but after a kiss like that, it's impossible to forget about her.

Yes, I'm a little bit annoyed and I think I have a right to be.

I decided to hunt her down and see what her reason is because I really have no idea and today is Thursday so she knows she'll have to face me in class.

The thing is, if she's going out of her way to ignore me, she'll try and find a way to skip my class and I don't want her to miss out on work.

So, off to the lunchrooms I go.

It didn't take long for me to find her.

Max was the first to notice me and I presume she let Logan know because she flinched with every step I took.

"Hey, Miss." Maria smiled.

"Hello Maria, can I borrow Logan for a few minutes?"

Logan groaned in response.

"Come on," I said, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, you know what? I think I've left the oven on. What a shame, I should probably run home and check."

...

"I'll be quick," I said.

That I can promise.

"You know what else? I think I left the window open too. What if it rains and the house floods?"

This bitch.

I stared at her in disapproval, waiting patiently for her to get her ass out of the room.

"Fine." She sighed, dragging herself out of the chair.

"Don't yell at her too much," Max shouted.

 "I'll try my best," I replied honestly.

I brought Logan into my classroom and shut the door before making my way over to my desk.

"You've been avoiding me," I said, crossing my arms as I leant against the desk.

"I haven't been avoiding you, I've just been... on the move."

"Mhm," I muttered.

She stood there awkwardly rocking back and forth on her heels with her hands in her pockets.

"It's not fair you know," I said, arms still crossed. 

"What's not fair?" She asked.

"You kissed me! Then you avoid me for days?" I hissed.

"I know."

"Do you regret it?" I scoffed.

"No, I don't regret it. Do you?" She growled.

I shook my head no.

"So why avoid me, Logan?" 

"I don't know." She hesitated, "I guess I was scared you'd change your mind again," She finally admitted, awkwardly fiddling with her fingers. 

I sighed, walking over to her. She shuddered with every step I took.

"Hey, look at me," I said, lifting her chin to meet my eyes. "I know what I want now."

"I'm sorry." She said sheepishly.

"It's fine, I understand why you would avoid me but I just want you to be able to talk to me" I smiled.

"Okay."

I sighed, "You should probably get back to your friends, I don't think you want them to know you actually got in trouble." I said, my face morphing into a mischievous smirk.