[Introduction (2)]

Y/N's Pov:

Nagito smiled as I started to helped him, waking the browned haired ahoge boy isn't really that easy, as I sigh because of tiredness, I already have a guess that this guy is in a deep slumber, after all that Magical girl and the fieldtrip issue, it's pretty confusing, I feel like I'm in some kind of game or something...

As Nagito kept shaking the guy aggressively, I suddenly thought of an idea to wake him up! I clap my hands before I let my fingers carefully crawl into his hair and-, Aha! Nagito stare at me in confusion, Trust me, This will work!

I pulled his ahoge with nervousness, it feels like it was going to disconnect from this guy's brown hair...

"AH!" The brown guy let out a shout of pain, did I pull his ahoge too hard? Gosh, I feel guilty.. "Ack! I'm very sorry to um... pull this ahoge of yours! It wasn't an intention to hurt you-!" I apologized in fear of pulling his ahoge too far, though his ahoge was somehow familiar...

While The brown guy ignored my apology, he asked Nagito where was he and who was he and asked a lot of confusing questions, What even is he? The.. Ultimate Commentator or something related to socializing or asking?

"And then, the classroom's wall got wide open instantly! And the Magical Girl, that called herself, 'Usami' announced that she's the leader of this 'school's fieldtrip' and here we are!" Nagito said while smilling lightly, I smiled due to his light smile while the brown guy stared at Nagito in fear

"Oh! Don't worry, 'Usami' said, If we befriended with everyone here, and collect these things she called 'Hope Fragments' and then we can go home!" I nodded as a sign of a agreement, it seems that Nagito can read minds! Or, Just have great Intuitions...

"Oh! Speaking of going home, What's your name?" Nagito's eyes sparkle in a second when he asked to the ahoge guy, I put my hand on my chin as a thinking expression

"Ah... Um... My Name is Hajime Hinata.." He said awkwardly, 'Hajime Hinata' sounds like a nice name...

"Hm... I see... How about your ultimate?" He asked desperately, Hajime raised his eyebrows in confusion and repeatedly mumbled 'Ultimate' And 'What is my ultimate?', It seems that he forgotten his ultimate...

"I... Don't know.." Hajime said, Nagito's eyes widened in shock and replied with a "Oh... It's completely fine! You probably forgotten your ultimate from the massive shock, right?" He smiled calmly

"Um.. Yeah, Probably, How about you two?" He asked, both fear and confusion filled in his tone, I smiled at the question and replied with a "Well, My name is Y/N L/N! The Ultimate Genius, It's nice to meet you, Hajime!" I smiled delightfully

I was pleased by meeting two friends! But, Honestly... Hajime's pretty... hot. Shit, I watch too many anime's this month... Anyways-! Hajime looked at me and widened his eyes for a bit, was he in shock? And Why is he looking at me so surprisingly-?

----

Hajime's Pov:

"Well, My name is Y/N L/N! The Ultimate Genius, It's nice to meet you, Hajime!" The H/C haired girl exclaimed, I looked at her in shock from the loud introduction, though..., She smiled so delightfully..., Cute..

..

...

....

.....

What am I thinking!? Gosh, What is wrong with me? We just met! I should really need a therapist.. But, I can't help it, I blushed a little without her noticing, Her smile was enough to make someone's heart melt and faint right in spot...

Y/N looked at me with those E/C eyes confusingly and her face filled with the expression 'Curious', Am I being too awkward?

Suddenly, We broke eye contact, Nagito cleared his throat and stared at me for a good few seconds, It was deadly yet his aura was filled in red and black...

"Anyways! I'm Nagito Komaeda! It's nice to meet you, Hajime..!" He said, His tone was deadly, I shivered as his hands shaked my hands aggressively, Seriously, Did I say something wrong?

---

Y/N's Pov:

As Nagito shaked Hajime's hands very aggressively, they started to have a short conversation about Nagito's Ultimate, I smiled at both boys and looked at the ocean, the sound of coconut leaves hit the other coconut's tree by the wind, the sound was stuck in my mind while I observe the cameras, that has been recording us for a while...

Hm... Is this fieldtrip, really safe? I sigh at my thoughts and continue scanning the beach we are at, I watched the ocean waves clash to the ground full of sand, while the wind blows my hair a bit aggressively, I started to look right and left, and scan the whole beach to find anything suspicious, suddenly, A coconut fell

The coconut grabbed mine and others attentions too, I looked at the coconut and smiled, the coconut was small though I quickly took a glance and remember the coconuts features for anything important, of course.

"Y/N? Oh! Sorry, we took long, shall we go and meet other Ultimates?" Nagito quickly apologized, I also smiled at the suggestion while Hajime nodded without his realization, This is going to be a very fun fieldtrip isn't it? Besides, If something goes wrong, I won't let it slide.

As we walk, I was still observing to find anything fishy around, As I proceed on walking, The three of us decided to go to this, old yet looks new Airport...

"Are you sure, We should go in, Y/N? Nagito?" Hajime said, He was nervous to see any jumpscares.

"Mhm. But, How about you, Y/N?" Nagito asked back to me, I smiled at him and replied with a

"Of Course! But, We might aswell not make Hajime follow us! I'm pretty sure there's ghosts!" I said, smirking teasingly, Hajime replied fast with a "Huh?! I-I'm not scared at all! Let's just go in..." He said, It feels like he doesn't want to get teased again, I chuckled and smiled, We decided to go inside the airport, it seems that two new people are found.

(TYSM FOR 500 READS I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH, IM WORKING ON THE 3RD ONE ALSO MY READERS CAN YOU VOTE ON WHICH ONE I SHOULD DO?

-THH x Reader 

-SDR2 x Reader Oneshots

-THH x Reader Oneshots

-UDG x Reader

-UDG x Reader Oneshots

-NDRV3 x Reader

-NDRV3 x Reader Oneshots

-SDRA2 x Reader

-SDRA2 x Reader Oneshots

- DHOD x Reader (My Own Danganronpa)

-Others

(Also guys, who are you excited to meet :DDD (SDR2 characters) and request a character for free time whoever gets the most votes win.)(also, the third introduction is longer so please wait :D i want to end the introductions so badly)