[Free Time For Everyone!]

A/N: Welcome to the certain chapter! Hope you enjoy!! And I'm sorry for the kinda late update... But, Here you go since I said I was going to upload more recently! (Thank you for 6K reads<3 Were going to hit 200 votes which I'm so excited!)

QOTD: Who's your highest kin? And Whats your favorite DR Game?

-----

Y/N's POV:

After the explanation Byakuya recently gave, I went back to my cottage with a big thought on my mind that never decided to get out.

What was it? Well.... I was unsure of going to hang out with both man that I possibly wanted to talk too which was Hajime and Fuyuhiko.

With two of them being suspicious, was probably one of a few reasons why, Though, I never really cared about it so at the moment, I was convincing Fuyuhiko to actually hang out.

"Please...?" I plead, looking at him with a pure look as he looked at me in confusion mixing with annoyance.

"The fuck? You're that desperate to hang out with me?" He questioned, His tone hinting a tiny voice of joy.

His disgusted expression glued there for a few minutes and soon, sighed while looking down.

".... Fucking Fine...." He looked away in embarrassment and tch'ed trying to avoid eye contact.

"YES! THANK YOU!!!" I shouted out of joy, blabbering my own happiness to the annoyed Fuyuhiko that looked the opposite way, embarrassed.

"Shut the fuck up! Stop talking shit or I'm changing my mind..." He snapped at my joyful attitude that still was going until he said that particular annoyed sentence with a glare.

"Okay, Okay! I was just happy-!" I said , grinning widely to assure him, He rolled his eyes out of anger and harshly told me to go with him.

"Oh, Alright!" Smiling at his invitation, I followed him to the beach and raised both of my eyebrows in confusion.

Looking at the sound of crashing waves and the cold win breezing in smoothly was really relaxing, I don't really mind the atmosphere at all.

But before I could even ask his choice of place, I turned over to see a look of calming relaxation, Shocked by his unusual expression, I turned my head back to see the waves that kept crashing down to the wet sand.

Not wanting to disturb someone who has anger issues calming down, I went enjoy the breeze along with Fuyuhiko, Our hangout was filled with relaxed silence.

'Fuyuhiko and I grew close today...'

After 30 minutes looking at the beautiful view, Fuyuhiko suddenly called out.

"Hey." He called, looking at me with a normal expression.

"Hm? What is it?" I went to turn my body towards him, my face showing clear confusion with a mix of curiosity.

"....You're not bored...?" He said, A tone of voice I've never heard from the certain man that looked at me straight in the eyes to await for my answer.

"What kind of question is that? Of course! Looking at this gives an aesthetic pleasure!" I grinned widely at him who replied with a small grin and continued to watch the view for about 5 minutes.

But, After those 5 minutes...

"Hey. It's pretty tiring to be standing her for a half hour... I'm going back" He said looking at me with a bit of a smile, noticing his nice behavior, I nodded in understandment.