THANK YOU FOR 1K!

I'm really happy for this. Sincerely, I'm making Oneshots too-, but, this isn't discontinued! I'll try my best to write more chapters thank you to all of you who vote and added this to your library list!!

Any ideas on what's going to happen later? :D

Also, a little bit of a promotion! I have a VA Gacharonpa thing, if you can't voice act, you still can help as helpers stuff! Here's a promotion thing I made<3

....
....
....

The feeling of the floor collapsing, and while the sky is upon you... The feeling of Despair...

Would you love to see your friend that view you as a family die...? The innocent betrays the evil, The hero choking the villain... Would you call that... A heroic act..?

¡vk@... Why..? Why did you decided to make us be in this game..? Out of your boredom. Out of your tiredness. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY!?

...Why don't you die..? Why don't you get killed...? You killed my friends... And you think I would forgive you..? After everything you done...? I would never... NEVER, NEVER N3U3R F0RG1V3 Y0V#®©t-_&)(?/!
----
Welcome To The Hallway Of Despair. It seems you had finally arrived to the real world, yes..? Very well... The virus is in the program, please. Do this for the real world's sake...
----
Available Roles:
- Voice Actor/Actress
- Editor
- Motive Maker
- Prop Maker
- Script Writer
- Evidence Maker
- Composer
- Background Maker
- Animator
- And etc.

Based on a thriller game called 'Danganronpa', Mentions of Murder, Suicide, Gore, Lore, Trauma's, Phobias, Blood & Other sensitive topics. Please go straight in and get a free gift! This is taken with Gacha Club, And Different Ideas. Join And Get a sp01l3rS, See you t0mOr()m :)

----

Currently having 18 people! If you can't join as both roles, please promote this too!^^ I'll give you all the link if you want :D

-----

MAKING THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)