[Small QnA]

Hello! Thank you so much for the reads and votes<3 Just one more and we have 200 votes!! And UDG, NDRV3 and much more books like Genshin, SDRA2 (I'm into this now lmao), SDR1 and also continue lots of books!! So books spree ig? But, Hey! You still can ask so...

Give questions here! (I will add your questions btw)

Contains: spoilers!! (For sdra2, SDR2, and lots more!! Proceed at your own risk.)

------- <3

001 - mentally_ill_moss

[ P.S: I kin the characters I mention]

| 1. Who's your favorite DR characters (From any of the games)?

THH (DR1): Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Toko Fukawa, Genocide Jill/Jack, Chihiro Fujisaki, Celestia Ludenberg, Sakura Ogami, Junko Enoshima, And Aoi Asahina.

UDG: Komaru Naegi, Toko Fukawa, Kotoko Utsugi, Servant (😩), Nagisa Shingetsu, And Hiroko Hagakure.

SDR2: Hajime Hinata, Ultimate Imposter, Peko Pekoyama, Hiyoko Saionji, Ibuki Mioda, Mikan Tsumiki, Gundham Tanaka, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, Sonia Nevermind, And Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu.

SDRA2 (Fangan): Iroha Nijiue, Sora, Hibiki Otokonoji, Kanade Otokonoji, Kokoro Mitsume, Syobai Hashimoto, Mikado Sannoji, Yoruko (?), and Yuki Maeda. (+ Teruya, my bby<3)(Processing on watching SDRA1)

NDRV3: Kaede Akamatsu, Shuichi Saihara, Tenko Chabashira, Angie Yonaga, Miu Iruma, Kokichi Ouma, Kaito Momota, Tsumugi Shirogane, Maki Harukawa and Himiko Yumeno.

-------------------- <3

| 2. What inspired you to make this wonderful book?<3 (Thank you ilysm what)

There's actually nothing much other than fanfictions, I saw a lot of books of SDR2 but I just can't see if the books are enough to the viewers so I decided to make one as well as because I kept seeing SDR2 and began simping for them so that's also why I made this book! I'm so glad everyone enjoys the book so far<3

(New Chapter Will Be Released!!)

-------------------- <3

| 3. Do you think you can survive any of the DR killing games? If so which one and why?

To answer you, If it's my OC, She'll probably survive in any of them (expectations) but if we're talking more realistically, I wouldn't survive any of these, whether I'm the first victim or the first culprit.

Why? My personality is clingy, annoying and I talk alot, If their new people... Then, I probably would, I'm a big braindead kind of introvert so, I guess I'm an easy victim, In any cases , I wouldn't be the smart one, protagonist or even the antagonist, And since I'm also pretty dumb...

-------------------- <3

002 - Fries4days

| 1. How are you doing?

I'm doing great! How about you? :D

-------------------- <3

| 2. Do you plan on changing the plot majorly?

Apparently, Yes and No, I want to still keep the plot but! I want to change a few of the cases to someone that's actually supposed to die. Whether it's my favorite or nah, Though... I do plan on getting rid of a certain someone for the first case :)

-------------------- <3

| 3. When is your birthday?

It's on the 5th of August! I celebrated my birthday for a 2 or 3 weeks ago!^^

-------------------- <3

| 4. What is your opinion on all DR Games?

THH - A very nice first game, with tons of plots but is kind of rush story.

UDG - One of the greatest underrated games of all time!! I'm in love with it<3

SDRA2 - Amazing fanganronpa!! I want to donate it so much, like wow, it can't be that amazing 😰

SDR2 - Approved story plot, More brutal crimes and realistic game probably-

NDRV3 - An amazing last game!! Seriously, Tsumugi is amazing at the end but Kiibo needs to die 😰😟

-------------------- <3

003 - Ju1ceB0x3z

| 1. If you could save a character from dying in SDR2, who would you pick and why?

...This is a very hard question since I love all characters equally, but... I'll rather say, The Ultimate Imposter's, Why? Because you know the killings started because of TeruTeru killing Imposter but let's say that, I would actually snatch Usami's wand and just destroy the shit out of Monokuma 😟😟

-------------------- <3

| 2. Favorite Character Design?

I love all of them actually, but mostly, Junko, Like wow, Even if she's your typical teenage trendy girl, She has lots of sprites and needed 2 VA's just for one character which makes her character super unique and I don't regret kinning Junko at all 🤩

-------------------- <3

| 3. Favorite Execution?

I'll say... probably, Kaede? She's my comfort character, kin and all, but her execution just brings up the thrill of the killings, get it? The other first executions is really cool but the thrilling and goosebumps you get when you first see her suffocating and literally her getting framed...

Literally, One of the best executions.

-------------------- <3

|4. Do you prefer hot or cold weather?

I personally say, none-, Since in my own house, it just goes like a light switch literally switching from left to right, on the degrees of the weather...

(Will be added more questions if asked!!)