[Trustworthy Bandages]

• QOTD; what is your favorite death?

| holy shit. we reached 9K reads. as promised I will make an sdra2 x reader fanfiction since I already promised it! if we managed to get to 15K, I'll do a Oneshots for Dr! (including fangans and original games)

• enjoy this chapter alas! thank you for reading this far! also this is only a small chapter, something like a spoiler of it!^^ hope you enjoy the next one haha :D

–––––––––––––––––––

hajime's pov ::
–– as mikan patches up the wounds of byakuya and y/n, we were currently at mikan's cottage having people forcing monokuma to bring two extra beds to mikan's cottage.

"how are they, mikan?" i said, looking at mikan with a concerning expression, mikan then squeaked and looked to me with sobs.

"t-they can r-recover s-sooner... as in..., ah, erm.... f-for 2-3 d-days.... b-byakuya will be recovering f-faster than y/n... comparing b-both of the wounds...." mikan said, looking down while twirling her fingers.

"oh, what do you mean by "comparing the wounds"?" i soon replied, mikan then stuttered out to explained out why

"well... byakuya's wound is p-pretty long due to the fact i-it almost stabbed h-his p-private p-p-place... but, it's n-not as d-deep as y/n's wound t-that her arm was repeatedly stabbed for atleast 5 times..." mikan explained, I then let out a small 'ooh' and focused on both of their wounds which was basically correct of the description that was given from mikan.

"how can y/n survive an injury like that–?" I soon shot more questions to the nurse in curiousity, mikan then perked up and answered the question once again.

"w-well, y/n still has a p-pretty long time if she got stabbed in the arm so... I won't say s-she will die immediately... any patients like these survive these t-type of wound.. though, it will b-be an affection if you d-dont treat it's wound right away or if you just let it be... because there's a possibility germs nearby can get a-absorbed by the wound and leads to a f-fatal condition or even worster death...." mikan sobbed in agony, imagining the possibility of it occuring.

"o-oh... so it's like that, huh?" i laid my hand at my chin, trying to think meanwhile mikan nodded in understandment.

[ mikan's pov;
– 'sorry, hajime but that was sort of stupid to ask...' ]

"....do you think, byakuya will heal sooner then..?" i asked again, i glanced to mikan's direction and saw a slight frown immediately swapping to a small smile

"of course–! y-you don't need to worry about it, hajime, I'll take care of them a-as best as I can!!" mikan squealed, giving a sweet eye-closed smile

in response, I smiled back even if the feeling of concern still came washing by my head. "of course mikan, I trust you" I replied

–––

mikan cannot be trusted atm. she's a bit sort of 😰😰, her true nature still sticks to her personality.. so she still kinda so yeah! next murder might come! here's a hint;

– “when the sun shines
the blue ocean wides,
as beautiful as it gets
the sooner it goes.”

yes. i finally sound poetic for once. OKAY! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER:DD ( I dropped some death signs btw guys)