[The Cancelled Party]

|QOTD; what do you like about this story?

• thank you for voting, reading this book! i never expected to get 8K reads and 200 votes, and yet here we are! i will make much more books since i always feel like writing everything.... but anyways! if you're interested on books i will publish in the future, look at my profile and see the conversations to get information of it! (apparently, udg x reader is published! for those who are new of it, you can read it since I used the original plotline ^^)

| without further useless information at this moment, enjoy this chapter!!

–––––––––––––––––––––

[...writing style is different...]

–––––––––––––––––––––

y/n's pov ::
–– i stood up and pushed the chair away, closing the book i finished at ease before jumping to my bed

"ah.... i'm so tired after writing all that...." groaning softly, i drift myself for a small sleep.

until a voice called my name out

"y/n-san!" knocks came from the wooden door, surprised by the sudden arrival, i stood up once again and replied back

"what do you want???" i shouted out, reaching the door knob and opened up to be greeted with a nice sensation that includes the cold breeze freezing up my room

what's unexpected was....

"oh my! did i disturb your peaceful napping?" the blonde haired woman who was known as 'sonia nevermind' gasped at my expression.

"ah-! uh, hello sonia! you don't need to worry about disturbing me! w-what brings you here?" i stuttered out, still not used to talking so casually with an official royalty.

"i see... well then, i came here to invite you to the party, because byakuya told me so" sonia said with delight, her hands behind her back in a nervous behavior

"huh? what par–, wait... the party!!?" realization soon hit me in a unpleasant way.

sonia giggled in pleasure, and touched my shoulders in a gentle and soft manner.

"y/n-san, i will be waiting for your last touches for the party! do not fear since i will accompany you to the party!!" sonia said, striking dramatic poses along with hand gestures.

dumbfounded at her weird poses, i nodded and went inside the cottage once again.

grabbing a nearby brush, styling my hair into a H/S (Hair style) and immediately wash my face in a hurry.

after doing the finishing touches, i burst the wooden door and found sonia standing still with a stiff sweet smile.

"waiting for y/n!" (sonia, in a robot kind of tone)

"ah, sonia? I'm already finished...." (y/n)

"oh! y/n! you look splendidly wonderful! i never expected this style from you!" (sonia)

"huh? but it's my normal style...?" (y/n)

"really...?" (sonia)