[Another Friend..?]

N/A: YEJWHDKSI, TYSM FOR 5.3K READS AND 100+ VOTES!!! AHHHH
OMG, ISTG IF WE GET TO 10K READS AND 200 VOTES, IM GOING TO DO A UDG AND A NDRV3 ONE! (I finished UDG and man, It was fun af)

QOTD:
| Will you be reading the UDG & The NDRV3 book? Or Do you want Oneshots instead..? And one more! Are you excited for me to update more? :D

1 Meaning Unlocked!

| Underline - Important stuff you might wanna remember...

--------

Y/N's POV:

As I laid down my head on the pillow, I rested my hands on the side while mumbling about the dangerous situations that might of occured.

"... Fuck it! Why did I even get caught up to this situation anyways?? Ugh, Damnit..." I Immediately stood up, looking at the bathroom intensely.

I relaxed my tense feeling and sighed as I walked towards the bathroom in disbelief, wanting to just break the window.

Before I can walk in between the bathroom door, A familiar animal suddenly popped up Infront of me with a horrible smile.

"Heya!" He greeted, His left paw waved in motion, shocked by the sudden appearance, I backed off from the bear and...

"AHHHH-, Huh? It's you...!? What are you doing here??" I shouted out, looking at the bear in confusion

"Fishing obviously! ....What do you think I'm doing!? Aren't you supposed to be the Ultimate Genius!?" He spat out, looking at me with annoyance, He huffed disappointedly and started to talk again.

"Ugh, Anyways, I came here to ask for your useless help!" Monokuma said proudly, furrowing my eyebrows to cover up my anger, I shot back a reply

"If my help was useless, Why bother popping up here...?" I said in pure honesty, wanting to get rid of the bear right Infront of me.

He looked at me with more annoyance, and ignored my question with another huff.

"Was that the wind? Well, Whatever! I want to ask for your help cuz I'm desperate to find my hand made plushies~!" He whined, The bear looked at me with fake sadness in his eyes wanting my 'useless' help so desperately.

"...You can make plushies..?" I shot a dumb question at him to piss him off even more, but, It didn't work as his eyes started to give out more desperately.

Sighing in annoyance, I asked the bear for more information about his hand made looking plushies.

"Yay! I'm glad you asked! Without your useless ass here, I would have to ask that stupid ahogey person to find it! Well, He's more useless after all... Anyways! They're Monokuma plushies! And they're scattered around the whole island! So make sure you find all of them!" He explained, looking at him with slight shock, I rolled my eyes in disappointment.

"Seriously...? Aren't you supposed to be the one who's responsi--" Before I could even share my reply, The best cutted me off with his small 'lalala's' and immediate farewells.

"Alright! Buh-bye!" He said, His tone hinting a small annoyance somewhere behind his words.

I blinked once.

Twice.

Thrice.

"...Gosh, What a tiring day..." I sighed tiringly, as I walked in the bathroom, a bear's ears was sitting there on the bathtub.

Out of curiosity, I pull out the ears and found a Monokuma 'plushie' with a tube around his ears.

"Oh! This must be one of his plushies! I think...?" I said thinking, and just placed it to a nearby shelf that was besides a shelf of study books.