[Introductions (3)]

(In Here I changed some things, I think when we go to the Airport, Those airplanes are actually real but there are just no engines(?), right? But, This time, its also a decoration so basically, it's a fake airplane though I forgot I think it is, This goes with the plot and also doesn't so yeah, enjoy this long chapter<3)

Y/N's Pov:

We decided to go inside the Airport, it seems that two new people are found.

I smiled at the sight of a guy who has a green beanie and a weird pink hair, and another guy who also has a weird black hair with a white hair color at front, Both guy's look unique in their own ways... i think...

I scanned around the Airport to find any clues to get away out fastly other than making new friends, in this weird phenomenon, it's unusual to just make friends instantly after everything that had happened...

My thoughts were disturbed, by Hajime questioning about those fake airplanes..., Wow, They're really giving us false hope, huh? What a shame... Whoever added this decoration can buy a more valuable objects, but, buy Fake Airplane(s) instead?

But, Before anyone could speak, The pink haired guy disturbs our 'totally' normal conversation and explained about the Airplanes only being used as decorations and are also fake, I scanned the guys clothing and features, to guess his Ultimate

Hm? A fake little wrench on his chest pocket? Could he be the Ultimate Engineer, Maybe... Ultimate Mechanic-? The pink haired guy smiled spontaneously and gives a thumbs up after being done explaining, then, he looked at me and noticed that I was looking at him.

"Wow! Omg, Could you be... A angel from heaven?!" The guy instantly burst out asking generous questions to me, I smiled nervously as he proceed on asking me more questions, Luckily, I answered them one by one as fast as I could

"Hm... Not really.."

"The Ultimate Goddess?! Because You look so angelic!!"

"Actually, Im The Ultimate Genius..."

"Genius?! So that's why your so smart on stealing my heart!"

"Ah-, Thank you? I don't really know what to say.."

" Gah! Your so fast at catching up~!"

"Um... Thank you once again.."

The Good news is that it didn't last long, and God, I appreciate that, because Talking that fast isn't usually my habit...

The guy smiled more lightly while I shake his hand fast and aggressively, His aura was so flowery and was so happy, I smiled nervously as he kept talking that I look nice and all, Very weird and nice, I think

"I think you should stop, Souda-san, It seems that Y/N-chan doesn't seem comfortable.." Nagito said with a smile, I turn to him with still my nervous smile and closed my eyes signing a 'Thank You, For saving me Nagito-kun' while I thumbs up

Nagito smiled back in response 'Your welcome', Kazuichi introduced himself and apologized nervously, and begged for forgiveness, while I smiled at him, that he is not at fault and that's okay...

Kazuichi smiled at the answer and shower me with praises, I smiled nervously and distanced myself abit, After taking a few good seconds, I looked to the left and saw the other guy, Hm? Why is his purple scarf moving?

I excused myself to go to that guy while Nagito and Hajime can catch up after they're done knowing each other enough, I smiled lightly and walked to that guy, still focusing on his purple scarf, Theres a bit of a fade orange fur...

"Um, Hello?" I greeted him, with my usual smile and waved a little, He looked at me in shock, and posed in a defense pose, I raised my eyebrows in pure confusion