||~𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Rimuru and Harumi sit on Harumi's engawa overlooking the pond that sits under it

Rimuru and Harumi sit on Harumi's engawa overlooking the pond that sits under it. Not too long ago Milim had joined them here and Rimuru learned more about Harumi's nymph heritage. Now he knows the full story having been told by Harumi herself in great detail on what happened between her and Erlan and how she became a demon lord and the powers she received during her transition. 

It was a more peaceful time back then where the most the two siblings had to worry about was how they were going to expand for the influx of new citizens. 

"Are you alright Imouto?" Rimuru asks as he notices her unusually quiet demeanor. 

Harumi leans back on her hands and looks up at the night sky, her gaze tired "There are too many problems piling up Aniki. First rebuilding our city. Then Lord Carrion. Neither of us know what Milim is thinking but we can agree that she isn't acting normal. I wouldn't call the two allies but they were not enemies either. You don't just attack someone you were neutral too at random. Then there's the Kingdom of Falmuth and how we will deal with that situation. And we also have to worry about the western holy church. If what the woman Hinata said to you is true we will have to deal with them again eventually. None of these things can be pushed back and dealt with later. But even between the two of us we can't deal with them all at once" Harumi vents her worries to him.

Rimuru nods agreeing with her assessment. All of these problems seem to be urgent and dealing with them is of the utmost importance if they want the people they care for to continue being safe.

"Then let me lend my assistance Harumi-hime, Rimuru-sama" Diablo says from behind them and the two look back to see him standing in the doorway bowing. 

"Diablo?" Harumi questions.

"If you would permit it, I could handle one of these issues to release the burden from your shoulders" Diablo tells them and Rimuru looks at his sister then back at the archdemon. 

'It would be helpful if we had him deal with one of the problems at hand. But I also know he is one of Harumi's destined ones. I don't really want to separate them before they get the chance to connect' Rimuru mulls this though over in his head.