Chapter 7

Sonakshi's POV:
Work.. Work.. Work
I am really tired now.Today's day is the worst.Firstly, I got up late in the morning.. as usual then I continuously listened the mocking replies by my family members on me for being lazy.I didn't even completed my breakfast.As the day can't get worsen my scooty too decided to cheat me.Traitor!In middle of the road it just halted and was not going to start very soon.But luckily their was a garage near by, so I went their but he said that it will take lot of time.So I kept it there only and took an auto to the bank.

As usual Shah Sir scolded me,but today the speech on punctuality lasted for 20 minutes.Even after the long speech session he didn't stop ,he gave me around 15 files to complete as a reward for coming late.And now I am completely engrossed in my work but inwardly I am frustrated.My frustration was increasing with increasing number of files and at the same time Baba called.

"Hello Baba" I wished him.
"Hello Sona, actually you remember last night we had a conversation about that guy" he says.
"Yes I do remember"
"So today Rajnath ji and that guy are coming at our place to meet you... So can you come early?" Baba asked
"But Baba today I have a lot of work, I don't think I can do that" I told him.
"Sona they are coming for you,and I already agreed for today's meeting, please try if you can" Baba pleaded
"Ok baba ,don't worry I will come" I said.
How will I talk with Shah Sir, he won't agree for sure.Meena is also on leave today so I can't even get a help.So better way I will complete my work first and then ask for early leave.

I tried my level best but I could complete only 7 files.Now I can't do anything I need to speak to him.

After giving a long speech,Mr.Shah finally agreed to give me a half day.My brain cells are damaged after hearing his continuous blabbering.Why don't he just join politics if he loves to deliver speechs so much?hrh.. let it be I should leave.

I took an auto to garage as I can't leave my scooty alone.The scooty was ready but that man was charging extra Rs. 100 for the repairs.We both started arguing about it and atlast I won.It's my inborn talent.I sat on the scooty and gazed my watch.. oh no I didn't even saw the time. I am late for sure.

I drove my scooty as fast as I could and finally reached my home but still I was late.Save me God!

As soon as I entered,firstly I apologized to all but my eyes were fixed on my maa who was glaring me.I am so dead today!
I hurriedly sat beside my baba without even acknowledging my surrounding.
Baba said"Sona,he is the one about whom Rajnath ji discussed with me".

I was totally confused.Discussed about  whom?... Oh ya that guy.I am so stupid.

I uppered my gaze and saw a handsome man sitting just beside Rajnath uncle.He has deep brown eyes, his hair was neatly geled.He wore a black colour armani suit which fitted his muscular body perfectly. He is hot.... what?what are you thinking sona, get yourself together.I hurriedly composed myself and said.
"Hello, I am Sonakshi"

"I am Pranit"he said in a strong voice.

Oh so his name is Pranit.. nice name.

"I think we should let them talk for a while as the last decision is there" Rajnath Uncle said. And everyone nooded.I was hesitant at first but baba assured me by passing a smile.

We made our way towards terrace.After reaching terrace, there was an awkward silence.I was going to start a conversation but he interrupted and said"You were late"

Hmm..what is he trying to imply,I confusingly asked"Sorry"

He said"You came 1 hour ,5 minutes and 20 seconds late to meet me, I hate people who aren't punctual"is he real? he even calculated seconds... but haven't I apologized everyone at the first place.

"Excuse me,I have already apologized for it" I replied while glaring him.

But he started to give a speech"So what? Your sorry doesn't change the fact that you were late...time is money, you should know the importance of... "
I interupped him in the middle"Stop your speech please, let's discuss the topic for which we are here"
I know I sound rude, but I have been hearing many speeches from morning itself.Know my small brain can't take it anymore.

He was offended surely and was angry too.But somehow he nooded in agreement.

"Are you ready for this marriage" I asked him directly coming to the point.

He was thinking something for a while and then said"Yes, I am ready".

I was shocked.Why? How can he agree? Did Uncle really told him? Before I could say something he started talking.

"I am ready for this marriage only because Rajnath Uncle wants it" he arrogantly said.

Ok.what does that means.

"It means you don't want to marry me because you like me?" I asked him.

"Actually I will speak the truth.. look I am not even 1% interested in this marriage and stuff.Uncle wants me to marry you so that I will not be alone life long.I don't want anyone specifically in my life so I am not interested in it at all.But if you agree with this I promise you that I will respect you and your family,trust you give you everything you want.But I can't promise you that we can share a husband and wife relation.. You know what I mean to say right?"he replied.

Ok. Let me just process this information.He is not interested in this relationship but he says that he will respect me.Even I am not ready for this marriage but I can't reject him as maa will surely kill me.He looks straightforward, he didn't hide anything from me.Everything he said was real and truth.

It isn't a bad idea.I am tired of this constant rejections so this thought doesn't sound bad.Everyone will be happy if I agree.So after a lot of thinking I came to an conclusion.

I looked in his eyes and said "I agree with you.. I will marry you.. I am okay with all your conditions".

He gave a slight nod" Fine then "

But does he knows about the truth.Did uncle told him.Should I ask him.. Yeah I definitely should I don't want to start a relationship ,even if it is fake, on the note of lie.

"Hmm...Did Rajnath Uncle told you something about me?" I asked him.

He looked confused but was going to say something when Anshu came and interrupted "Time is up.. everyone is waiting for you down stairs".

We both nodded and went down.Everyone was eager to hear our answer.

"I am ready" he said making Rajnath uncle and my maa glow in happiness.

"I am ready too" as soon as I said maa came and hugged me.Everyone was happy and seeing them happy made me feel content.

After our long happy session,Rajnath uncle and that Mr.Arrogant left.Also Uncle told us that we will meet again to discuss about engagement and marriage arrangements.

Atlast this topic came to an end.Now I just want to sleep.I went in my bedroom and as soon as my head hits the bed, my eyes started closing and sleep tookover my mind.

............................................................................
Hey everyone!
If you would like to make some suggestions please make a comment.
Hit the star ⭐ button if you like this chapter, it will encourage me a lot.

Thank you for reading....