Epilogue

Sonakshi's Pov:

5 years later........

"Hello, Pranit where are you?" I asked him hurridely.

"Sona... I am at the cake shop. They said it will take an  hour to complete the order" he said .

I closed my eyes to control myself and then replied him frustratingly "Why are you such careless Pranit..... And how am I going to face this havoc for one more hour"

"Please Sona... Please relax.And I request you to handle this situation" he said while trying to make me understand.

"It's all your fault" I spatted angrily.

"Ok... Fine, I admit it's my fault but till I come please handle everything"he requested.

I sighed and replied "Ok...please make it fast"

"Yeah.... Love you" he says.

"Love you too" I replied while smiling.

A loud boom voice startled me, running frantically towards the source... I was shocked to see the view in front of me.

Several pieces of glass were scattered on the floor.I looked up to the person standing right behind it, smiling sheepishly at me.

"O my god..... Sweety don't move from your place, you might get hurt" I said looking terrified.

"Sorry..... Ma"she says while holding her ears and giving me her cute pout look.

Hah...She is so cute that I can't be mad at her.

" It's ok baby.... but don't move " I told her in a concerned tone and she nodded her head in agreement.

I carefully walked towards her, trying not to get hurt by the shattered pieces.Once I was near her, I picked her up in my arms and sighed.Calling the maid, I told her to clean the mess.

"Baby.... How did this happened?" I asked her in baby voice.

"Ma... I wanted to drink water, but that glass felled down" she explained me showing her innocent eyes.

"Next time be careful, ok" I told her and she nodded her head.

I placed her back down as soon as the floor was cleaned.She ran towards her playroom and I followed her.

She looked so innocent while playing with the Barbie doll.Her long black hair where pinned up nicely.The red princess dress she wore made her look beautiful.My cutie pie.

This is my daughter we are talking about..... Prashi Pranit Verma.Our four years old cute angel going to be five soon.

From the moment she entered our life, we are more than happy.Adopting her was the best decision we made in our life.She was merely a week old when Rajnath Uncle found her near the door of his orphanage.

How cruel can be people to just leave an innocent life alone?

The moment I saw her,I couldn't take my eyes off her.She held my finger in a tight grip, as if saying me to not to leave her. A lone tear escaped from my eye, as an new feeling of motherhood evolved within me.

I made the decision to adopt her.
Pranit was equally happy about it.After all the legal procedures she was finally ours. Our daughter.

Pranit has been totally in love with her.
You can say that he loves her more than me.Their father-daughter bond is so pure and loving. He practically has spoiled her.

This cute little girl has occupied our heart,because of her our family is completed.

"Ma..... " her sweet little voice breaks my thought process.